Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Big Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jzeman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jzeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big Problem
    Posted: November 25 2009 at 11:29am
Ok so here' s my deal. For the past month or so I'd noticed that I'm losing more hair in the shower and while brushing but I didn't think much of it.  Now it's beginnning to thin so much that it looks like I'm getting bald spots. Cry  I went to the doctor and found out I'm anemic so now I'm taking iron supplements but I read somewhere that anemia isn't really a reason why my hair would be falling out.  Hair thinning doesn't run in my family at all, actually my entire family has full heads of hair!  Then I started doing some research on biotin.  I know that it will probably take a while to see results but I am completely desperate. I'm 20 years old and my hair is falling out! Please help
~Jay~
missquackers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missquackers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2010 at 12:10pm
i have had this happen with clients. being anemic will cause your hair to fall out, the good news is once you get your body back to normal it will come back. Smile
quack, quack
Triboro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triboro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2010 at 10:12pm
Change your diet do not eat any processed foods. The processed foods are making our bodies sick with all kinds of health problems and causing hair loss. The hair loss is a symptom of something going wrong in the body. You can compare hair loss to a alarm warning us of a danger. Stay away from microwaved foods and genetically modified foods. Filter your water with a good filter and most of all stay away from white flour, this in itself is the major cause of hair loss. White flour was processed back in the mid 1800's. By eliminating all these variables and eating an Organic diet is the best way to fight your hair loss problem and most of all you will benefit health wise. The one thing I read in your post is no history of thinning hair in the family so the next thing would be the diet.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic