Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sandra Bullock blonde

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sandra Bullock blonde
    Posted: December 09 2009 at 3:04pm
She went blonde for her roles in "All About Steve" and "Blind Side."  Kramer's post in June 2008 indicates a wig for a movie, but she apparently did actually color it blonde for "Blind Side."  Interestingly, she didn't like it, and apparently her husband and family didn't either:

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2009/11/18/sandra-bullocks-dishes-on-going-blonde-and-her-familys-reaction-they-didnt-like-it-at-all/

http://www.totalbeauty.com/news/celebrity/celebrity-hairstyles/sandra-bullock-thrilled-blonde-hairstyle-19467461

If it is her real hair, she had some of the length cut too, to just a few inches below her shoulders.

She has often had dark blonde or light brown highlights as well as various shades of brunette, but I don't recall any overall blonde 'dos.

This is one of those things that seems as if it wouldn't work, but I actually liked it.  

BTW--her performance in "Blind Side" is great, and she looks fantastic.

Durango
Lucy-Lou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucy-Lou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2009 at 3:07pm
I really think her looks good that colour.

Saw her a few weeks back on the Jonathan Ross show (UK show) she really is stunning.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2009 at 8:48pm
Saw an article awhile back but can't find it again where she said everyone close to her hated the blonde look; I think she looks pretty good and the movie BTW was excellent.

HAWG
BeautyXpert2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyXpert2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2009 at 1:02pm
Haven't seen the movie Unhappy

I dont like her blonde hair but it might not be because she went blonde I think it has to do more with the combination of going blonde and the hairstyle.
 Ok maybe not.
Or do you think maybe we are all just used to her as a brunette? Has she ever gone blonde before?
Cindy99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cindy99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2009 at 10:05pm

Her hair is cute, what is missing is the all blonde look, no black roots just pure blonde with sun highlights.

http://www.avatarforyou.com   Free Avatars
roro0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roro0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2010 at 8:59pm
i have always thuoghtb she looks good all the time
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2010 at 3:36pm
Long-well below mid back--brunette, and very pretty and shiny at the People's Choice Awards.   (She won 2.)   She was wearing it swept forward over her right shoulder. 

I'm thinking the length might be extensions; I don't think it could have grown that much since filming "Blind Side." 

Oddly enough, she didn't seem very comfortable with the style; she ran her hand  over the hair falling over her shoulder  a   couple of times to make sure it was in place.  But she looked fantastic. 

Edited by Durango - January 07 2010 at 3:38pm
Durango
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2010 at 3:51am
Sandra's so gorgeous. I like the brown on her suits her much better imo.
Rayman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2010 at 6:16am
01/06/2010:

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2010 at 11:19pm

Suddenly bangs on the 2010 Teen Choice Awards. I liked her better without, but I'm not complaining.

Who has more fun than people?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2010 at 11:45pm
If I had bangs like these, they would be so annoying.

Who has more fun than people?
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2010 at 7:38am
And yet, you would look better with them!
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2010 at 8:47am
Looks 10 years younger. Okay, maybe just 5. But still.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2010 at 8:58am
Better with bangs, would be even better with bangs shorter.
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2010 at 9:47am
Looks good with bangs... get rid of the straggly (or edgy if that's what you want to call em') ends.
sara.mwks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sara.mwks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2010 at 8:27am
Originally posted by BeautyXpert2009 BeautyXpert2009 wrote:

Haven't seen the movie Unhappy

I dont like her blonde hair but it might not be because she went blonde I think it has to do more with the combination of going blonde and the hairstyle.
 Ok maybe not.
Or do you think maybe we are all just used to her as a brunette? Has she ever gone blonde before?

I think I agree with you. I tought I just didn't like the color, but Now that you mention it, I think its the style.

Picture that same style with the darker hair. I don't thing that would look good either Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic