Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New to Lace Front Wigs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ACM21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACM21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to Lace Front Wigs
    Posted: December 15 2009 at 1:05am
Hi,
Just discovered this forum. I'm new to lace front wigs. I saw a wig that I liked on celebritywigs.com. But after doing a little more research I read that some people were not too happy with their wigs or the service. Has anyone used this site to purchase a LFW?

I've also looked at royalitywigs.com and they seem good - anyone had any experience of them?

ACM21   
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2009 at 10:28am
Originally posted by ACM21 ACM21 wrote:

Hi,
Just discovered this forum. I'm new to lace front wigs. I saw a wig that I liked on celebritywigs.com. But after doing a little more research I read that some people were not too happy with their wigs or the service. Has anyone used this site to purchase a LFW?

I've also looked at royalitywigs.com and they seem good - anyone had any experience of them?

ACM21   

Hi,

Welcome to the Forum. 

I have no idea about CelebrityWigs, but the HairTalk admin team has spent a lot of time removing advertisements and spam posted by CelebrityWigs. We have billed them for all the ads they placed on HairTalk without permission and they have not paid for any of them to date.

Also, as an aside, they also starting sending ads and sales announcements for their latest products even though we never did sign up for their email notifications. 

I don't know about you, but when things like this occur I immediately get a bad reaction to a company that posts their advertisements without permission on a private website like HairBoutique.com (and HairTalk) and then starts sending email spam. 

I don't know about the quality of their product or their service, but I immediately am weary of doing business with those type of companies.  Maybe I'm old fashioned, but that's not the way I believe business should be run.

BTW if anyone sees ads from them here on HairTalk, please report it, so they can be immediately removed and blocked.  Of course any ads we like to hear about so if they are not approved we can remove them instantly.

Thanks for all your help and again welcome to the forum.

Edited by Karen Shelton - December 15 2009 at 10:32am
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
ACM21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACM21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2009 at 3:44pm
Hi,

Thanks for the welcome. Thanks also for the info on Celebrity Wigs. I agree with you and I'll be staying clear of them in the future.

ACM21
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic