Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair brush recommendation?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
esmith7713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esmith7713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair brush recommendation?
    Posted: December 23 2009 at 9:12am
i'm hoping one of you professionals can help me out.

my wife wears a short, ear lobe length bob- and wants the easiest/quickest way to style it- straight and sleek. she has a new ceramic dryer - what type of brush should she use? she does flat iron too, but is looking for something for those days when she doesn't have time to iron-

thanks!
beautyforsaleeu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautyforsaleeu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2010 at 3:19pm
Try to find brush or comb special for you in our e beauty store http://www.xxxxxxxxxx

Edited to remove direct advertising link.

Edited by Administrator - May 23 2010 at 6:23pm
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2010 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by beautyforsaleeu beautyforsaleeu wrote:

Try to find brush or comb special for you in our e beauty store http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOW.  Tacky.  This is obviously blatant advertising.

Edited by Administrator - May 23 2010 at 6:24pm
administrater View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2010 at 6:23pm
Hi Alexdo,

Thanks for clicking on Report. That's the best way to handle any blantant advertising you see.

We do our best to wipe these out as soon as they appear but sometimes they slip by.

We appreciate everyone's help with this so much. If you see ads or links to stores please click on Report and we will get to it ASAP.

Have a great evening.
HB Admin Team
Jemeskenri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jemeskenri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2011 at 8:09am
I use Mason Pearson or Kent or Conair paddle brushes.

And remember No NYLON brushes, they are useless. Angry

Edited by Jemeskenri - September 14 2011 at 10:17am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic