Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is this forum dead?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
notoriousdrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notoriousdrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is this forum dead?
    Posted: December 24 2009 at 4:43pm
Is it just me or is this site died. I mean you never see anyone posting anymore questions or answers.
Do you know do you know do you know>?
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2009 at 4:53pm
Forums, all kinds at all kinds of sites, ebb and flow with the times.  HairTalk is over 12 years old and has had its shares of active and inactive times.

It is up to the people who visit to post comments, questions and start discussions rather than just ask...is this forum dead?

It is not up to the forum hosts to keep topics going so if you want the forum to offer you interaction why not post questions or comments?
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2009 at 8:33am
The truth is HB has lost favor with the 360 wave community.  This is due in part to the forum's limited scope, restrictiveness and perfunctoriness.
DUB-C
iwave View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2010 at 1:49pm
yea and when did the whole site become pink lol
notoriousdrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notoriousdrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2010 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by iwave iwave wrote:

yea and when did the whole site become pink lol

lol what color was it before??
Do you know do you know do you know>?
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2010 at 2:49pm
The main HB site was originally changed to shades of pink in May of 2009 to show our loyal support for breast cancer survivors and their families

The disease has touched my own family along with two close friends of mine that I lost to the disease.  One of my friends was only 30 years old.

HairBoutique supports several breast cancer charities as a result of my own experience because the disease has touched so many people and we do our part to help in many ways.

There used to be an option to change the HairTalk forum to different skins but unfortunately during the last HairTalk upgrade the code for doing that stopped working and it is on our current list of upgrade changes.

An upgrade of the entire HairTalk forum is on the plans for 2010 but it will be a huge undertaking because of all the customization which was done over the past few years.

My apologies for any inconvenience. 

HairBoutique.com has been in existence for since the mid 1990s and of course that means we are constantly working on things that need upgrades and revisions.  We do our best to be timely but unfortunately that is not always possible.

Thank you to those who support us and understand our ongoing challenges.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
saiyansnake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saiyansnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2010 at 3:20pm
Wow I haven't been on here in like 5 years lol.
Blingin' outta controlPuff Puff

Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2010 at 9:57pm
damn i havent been on this in a minute
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2010 at 12:20pm
The forum isn't dead it's just that most of our top posters have either moved on and there was not enough new people to generate enough questions and answers, I can see the forum building back up again soon.

Waves(2001-Present)
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2010 at 9:48pm
*Yaaaawwn* Man! Where does the time go? J-Kid whats good man? Gonna be around for a while, see whats going on over here. Still wavin?
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2010 at 5:21pm
Yeah I'm still wavin, my waves ain't as sharp as what it used to be put I haven't been putting in the maximum effort either. I been working you know same thing different toilet.

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic