Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for makeup base

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jewels408 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewels408 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for makeup base
    Posted: January 08 2010 at 12:40am
Im looking for a new makeup base. I've been just using covergirl's tinted moisturizer but it leaves my skin oily. I want some that keeps my makeup looking fresh and not oily or dried by the end of the day. I just got this product called orchid gel mattefying day seal by skinn cosmetics. I love skinn products, but just wanted a second opinion. Any makeup base reviews?
lilmsrosie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmsrosie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2010 at 1:00am
I use Prep and Prime skin by MAC. It works well for me and I have extremely oily skin. It helps my makeup lasts all day without getting oily/shiny. Hope this helps
sarahmiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarahmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2010 at 7:31am
You can use the effective tips shown in the following link. They tell us the ways in which you can apply makeup on all the skin types.
jasika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2010 at 3:52am
You use a make-up that looks a good on your face and  look at the end of the day,now many type of make-up available in market like a liquid make-up, or other product also available in market you use those product as per suite on you.  
megan21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote megan21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2010 at 5:17pm
I don't know where you live but if you are in Europe you can get Oriflame make up base- I have been using it for over a year and I am soooo happy with it.Sometimes I even use it instead of foundation!
JerseyGyrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerseyGyrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2010 at 11:34am
Don't laugh but, the best makeup primer is Monistat chafing gel.  I know it may seem odd but, it has pretty much the same ingredients as Smashbox photo finish primer and is much cheaper!
rosaclinic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosaclinic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2012 at 10:33am
i am using the real natural base of etude for so long and believe me it is more than my expectation.
gives natural beautiful look and u seems to be attractive among all.
try this one and you will definitely see the good results.
Marisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2012 at 4:12am
Makeup as a facial decoration is of secondary importance when you consider skin health and how you can best care for your face. The decision to add specialized color products is optional. Looking more attractive is certainly a reason to use makeup but protection is the only one that is necessary.
amandagreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amandagreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2013 at 6:29am
Nothing wrong with a tinted moisturizer...why not go for a BB cream? They offer pretty good coverage. If you want something a little longer lasting remember to touch it up with a translucent powder at least a couple times during the day :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic