Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

It`s this really work on hairloss therapy ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
virinel81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virinel81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It`s this really work on hairloss therapy ?
    Posted: January 17 2010 at 8:38am
Hey there I'm a woman losing her hair and I use thickening shampoos but I have heard of laser does it do anything? Is this a scam or does it work?

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 28 2010 at 7:49am
nati84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nati84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2010 at 1:28am
I heard coconut oil works great!!

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 28 2010 at 7:49am
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2010 at 7:52am
Ultimately everything in the hair care world falls under the category of Buyer Beware.  Sadly it's true.  Yes there are many reputable companies out there that really care about selling products and services that work but like every other industry out there, there are companies that are just looking to sell their products...whether they work or not.

Even the food industry is now under scruntiny for some of the things they are putting in food.

When in doubt do your own research.  If you decide to buy, find out about money back guarantees and use a credit card so that you can ultimately get your money back if it's a scam.

It's unfortunate but ultimately we all have to do our own homework before we proceed with any new treatments, therapies or programs.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic