Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP [ URGENT CURLS ] !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ksalawu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksalawu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP [ URGENT CURLS ] !
    Posted: January 21 2010 at 10:29pm
hi ladies , im a newbie but on a mission to succeed in getting bouncy curls without scrunching or gel'ing . i would like to achieve curls like these

see how soft they are , please help me w. products and how to properly use a diffuser !

my hair type:
- permed [ but stopped ]
- colored [ last color added in nov. ]
- naturally curly [ but hard to get now ]
- shoulder length
- im nigerian / ivorian / french

Edited by ksalawu - January 21 2010 at 10:33pm
ValenciaFloyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValenciaFloyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2010 at 3:01pm

Hi, I hope I can help..

Try using a sulfate free shampoo or cleanser for your hair to get rid of the build up. (sn: I use Garnier) then use a light weight conditioner (sn: I use treseme' re-moisturizer). Comb out hair while in the shower with a wide tooth comb while in the shower after adding the conditioner. Once out of shower blot or squeeze access water form your hair (sn: never rub it will tangle your hair and cause breakage) then apply a light weight mouse (no gel because it will dry out the hair form the added alcohol in it.)

When useing the diffuser just lay the hair in the picks of the diffuser. you can scrunch the hair in the diffuser (do so by taking the diffuser all teh way to the scalp of the head while the hair is still laying in the picks) go all the way around the head until the hair is completely dry. it doesn't take long to do because the diffuser puches the air around the hair in a circular motion around the shaft. this cause's it to dry faster.)

i hope this helped. Sorry its so long.. haha
rosylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2010 at 12:08am
there is one product name is Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Smoothing Gellie .... this styling "Gellie" for bouncy, shiny curls without the crunch....Honey and Aloe Vera are added for their moisturizing and shine enhancing properties.. try this.. may be its help you 
mochaskinbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochaskinbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2010 at 6:46pm
I have a suggestion it's called Miss Jessie's curly pudding. Me and my three other sisters have all used this product and absolutely love it! My sisters and I have different hair textures and mine is the closest to yours and I would say it worked very well for all of us. as a shampoo and conditioner I don't use specific curly hair products. I use this product called Organix and then I use some sprays,mousses and sometimes gels for curly hair. But for something simple, after I finish washing my hair I just put in some conditioner(any kind will do!) and just leave it in. It keeps my hair moisturized for a pretty long time! I hope this helped!
levisguo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levisguo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2010 at 12:43am

purchase a full lace wig, remy hair and swiss lace or french lace

god is equal to everybody
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic