Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can someone one offer a new CV suggestion Please
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can someone one offer a new CV suggestion Please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Blasiancutie74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blasiancutie74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can someone one offer a new CV suggestion Please
    Posted: January 27 2010 at 4:49pm
pleaseHello Ladies, how are you!! I am in desperate need of assistance
I have been buying stock units( Indian Remy Curly) from Jacksun and Rex over the past two years and I have been having issues with the quality (shedding and in the center bald patches where the hair has just fallen out)CryCryCry. I usually stock up and buy two or 3 wigs at a time, and when i buy them, i take the precautions, and seal the knots before wearing and after washing etc. and everytime I have the issue with horrible shedding!! baddayClumps and clumps of hair on the floor when I style my unit, at this time, I am just ready to venture out and try my luck with someone else, and was just wondering if anyone could offer any suggestions of any CV that they have been using lately. I have been doing business with Rex and Jacksun faithfully for the past two plus yrs, but I have gotta have reliable units, since I am investing so much $$$. I must say, when I first started out with them, I didnt have this issue with the quality at all!! I just think as they became more popular because of prices, the quality of the wigs went down because of the demand of the product unfortunately. It's time for me to replenish my stock and I am just thinking about the last two orders of wigs I had with massive shedding, bald spots, and matting, and I just dont want to throw away money again.I have to rock my LF's for medical reasons, so if anyone is willing to be kind enough to share info about a vendor, I would GREATLY appreciate it, if you  dont want to post publicly, please pm me..Thanks and God bless!!

Edited by Blasiancutie74 - January 31 2010 at 12:46pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2010 at 12:27pm
there are a view ruth's beauty shop, and california lace wigs.. i would like to consider online ultimate hair..

Blasiancutie74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blasiancutie74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2010 at 12:36pm
Sexi, THANK U sooo much, u dont know how much i appreciate you sharin all of your tips and insight with us, you're such a sweetheart!!hooray
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic