Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to store Goldwell cylinders?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zaxwrit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaxwrit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to store Goldwell cylinders?
    Posted: February 02 2010 at 10:34am
Hi there! I've just upgraded to the Goldwell color cylinders from the tubes and am wondering how to store the cylinder after use, to make sure the color does not dry out. It must be possible, as the salons have the big cylinders and use and reuse them ... does the pressure automatically keep the color fresh? Should I put in a plastic baggie, or will it explode?

Thanks so much!
dolly666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dolly666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2010 at 3:40pm
No need to do anything as they are self contained and do not allow air to get in. make sure they are kept in a cool place out of direct sunlight and thats it.
zaxwrit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaxwrit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2010 at 6:19pm
Terrific, thank you! :)
donna0616 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donna0616 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2011 at 3:11am
does any one have the color carts for the canisters for sale??????? I am very interested in buying 2 at least
amazing touch
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic