HairBoutique.com
  Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  Search Hairboutique

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We've upgraded the software to give you more features. If you find something that doesn't work, would like something changed, or have an idea for an enhancement, please let us know. Contact us

Cora-Ann Mihalik - MY9News

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cora-Ann Mihalik - MY9News
    Posted: February 17 2010 at 1:26pm
I think it's time that Cora-Ann Mihalik, do something different with her hair. See she has had the same basic style for the last 30 years. Here are a few pictures of her from 1980 to Feb 2010.

Edited by DMB61 - February 17 2010 at 2:46pm
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2010 at 1:28am
What was suitable for a young woman (given the fashions of the time) is definitely not appropriate for the older woman. She can still have long hair--but not in this bubble gum style.
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2010 at 11:17am
Well Cora-Ann, got a haircut! She looks much better, I might have had her gone shorter, but it's a huge improvements over what it looked like.

Here are a few caps of her before she cut it and after.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic