Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Christi Paul

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Christi Paul
    Posted: February 20 2010 at 4:15pm
Not a big change for Christi Paul of Headline News, but a change nonetheless. She's always had pretty much one-length hair. Now she seems to have side swept bangs. They would annoy the hell out of me, just keeping them out of my eyes. But what do I know?

Edited by Kramer - February 20 2010 at 4:19pm
Who has more fun than people?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2010 at 5:59pm
I personally would like to see her change it up, not sure what, but more than that.
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2010 at 6:06am
I think a nice shoulder length "Bob" would look good on her. Her hair has gotten to long for her, time to cut (change it). Take the step Christi, and have your hair cut.
crist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2010 at 1:46pm
i think she would look better with a short haircut
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2010 at 3:55pm
Hey don't take this personally, but to say "her hair has gotten too (not to) long for her" is just ignorant. You clearly don't watch Christi on a regular basis or you'd know her has pretty much always been this length or even longer. Suggesting someone get a haircut is one thing, but you can't say someone's hair has gotten too long when it's pretty much always been the same length.

Here's a couple from December 2009:

November 2009:

%5bimage%5d%20

Edited by Kramer - February 21 2010 at 3:58pm
ace1308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ace1308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2010 at 5:36pm
She cut her hair about to the sholders a few years ago.
If i'm not mistaken it was abuot the time she was pregnat.
She looked great, but there is not much she could do to not look great.
But my vote is sure for the longer look.

ACE
ACE
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2010 at 5:56pm
I think she'd look great with a shoulder-length look, but I don't think she can go too short. I'm obviously splitting hairs here (haw haw), but I've always thought she had a bit of a strong jaw that would be emphasized a bit more than it should be if she went shorter than shoulder-length. I mean, don't get me wrong, she's an incredibly stunning woman, but even stunnig women have ways they shouldn't wear their hair. (I love the November 2009 look above.)
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2013 at 9:45pm
Love Christi Paul and her hair!

JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2013 at 1:48pm
Like fine wine

CP20130904-16

CP20130904-47
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2013 at 6:46am
Caught her filling in for Robin Meade for the first time in a long time this morning -- good lord was she killing it. Looked a bit lighter in color, but also a bit lighter in weight around her face so it had more volume up top.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2013 at 3:26pm
I think she's aging backwards; she just keeps on getting prettier; and her hair is awesome

HAWG
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2013 at 6:33pm
Easily one of the most consistently put together ladies on tv, with amazing hair.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2013 at 12:34am
Only long hair nerds would notice this, but Christy's hair has been a few inches shorter for a couple weeks. I actually thought she got it layered a bit, too, but now I'm not sure. Only sure about the few inches shorter.
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2013 at 12:03pm
When is she on Kramer, I lost track.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2013 at 2:29pm
Christi subs for Robin Meade periodically on HLN and hosts "New Day" weekend mornings on CNN (see the photos below. She had been one of Kyra Phillips' round table co-hosts in the afternoon, but I can't find Kyra's show on the schedule any more.

glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2013 at 4:53pm
Yeah, I knew that and the show got axed about a month ago. Saw her on Dr. Drew show but didn't know if you saw her elsewhere.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2014 at 8:54pm
Love it when Christi Paul fills in for Robin Meade or another newsbabe on HLN or when Christi appears on weekend mornings. Seriously, if there's a newsbabe with more gorgeous hair than Christi, I haven't seen her.

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2014 at 10:32pm
She looks marvelous!
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic