Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How would I do these highlights?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
slatka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slatka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How would I do these highlights?
    Posted: February 21 2010 at 1:13pm
Hey everyone.

I really like this hair color: http://i49.tinypic.com/2pqo09f.jpg and am thinking of doing the same thing to my hair. I was just wondering if anyone knew the technique to get hair like this. For example:

- Does she have a lot of chunky foil highlights?
- Are they done close together?
- Are they really big?
- Are the highlights done only on the very top of the hair or would I need to go a few layers underneath as well?
- Is it a lot of maintenance once the hair starts growing out?

I'll be doing my hair at home since my mom is going to beauty school and I have access to all of the professional products.

I also have dyed dark brown hair so I'd like to leave some of the dark hair, just like she has in the picture to create contrast. I understand that my hair will most likely be orange after the first bleaching, so I'd probably have to rebleach the highlights once again.
crist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2010 at 1:40pm
that color is great indeed. i am also interested it the technique to get this 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic