Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wife wants the recent Julie Etchingham cut

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wife wants the recent Julie Etchingham cut
    Posted: March 01 2010 at 6:05pm

I have posted  a similar post under celebrities. However you guys and gals have never failed to impress me when it comes to finding pictures.

My wife who is about to have our first baby is wanting to cut her just past shoulder length hair to a more managable style.  I immediately suggested a pixie or a crop being practical and easy to manage. She has a thing about her ears and wants them covered. I suggested several style of which she always found something wrong. However tonight whent he ITN news was on she saw the news presenter Julie Etchingham on there are commented that she liked that style and would consider cutting like that. I have looked on the internet but only seem to find pictures of her from several months ago when her hair was longer with a slightly shorter fringe (bangs). If anyone does have any recent pictures I would appreciate if you could post them here so i can print them for my wife to take with her when she gets her hair cut. She plans to do it a month after the baby arrives. So it will be towards the end of April.

Anything you can find will be appreciated.
Thanks
S
f36h View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f36h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2010 at 9:36am
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2010 at 2:14pm
f36h

Those are great, just what i wanted and you even managed to get a side view.  Clap  If you find anymore of the side and back view then let me know.

I will try and take a few before and after pictures, but it depends what mood she is in to how cooperative she will be. I should be able to manage at least a couple of photo.

Thanks for your help
Cheers
S

arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2010 at 2:14pm
God bless the mommy chop!

Almost as good as the newlywed chop!

Keep us posted Snippette!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2010 at 4:47pm
My wife just got that cut.  Looks super cute!
HairStyleDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2010 at 6:06pm
that is a cute cut, keep us posted
Go for it change is good, Hair grows back.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2010 at 6:34am
 I like this style
hairboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2010 at 2:20pm
Beautiful News babe and a beautiful haircut! Can't wait to see the results! This is why I love women's hair!!
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2010 at 5:47pm
Loveshorthair, 

Would you post a couple of pictures of your wifes style as i would love to see how it looks on someone else.

Thanks
S
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2010 at 10:59am

No news so far, and as Lovebobs will tell you it is a woman perrogative to change her mind.  The Julie Etchingham cut is off, however the new style she is now thinking of may be even better. It is going to be a combination of the foolowing styles with the back of the multi picture haircut and the front of the other hairstlye, (which i roughly modifyed the length to give my wife a better idea about the length). I tried to get her to go shorter, but this is it for now. 

I'm not sure when the cut is going to happen, but then it does i'll let you know.  I'm hoping before the end of the month.

Cheers
S
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2010 at 3:46pm
Thumbs%20Up Snipette, you are one lucky guy!  That is a very hot style!  Please keep us up to date!
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2010 at 4:02am
Well she has finally gone to the hairdressers and i'm just waiting to see if she has gone for it or whether she chickens out and changes her mind again at the last minute.  I'll keep you posted. Cheers S
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2010 at 6:44pm
Couldn't go with her?
HAWG
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2010 at 4:16am
Unfortunately not Unhappy.  However the good news is she did go shorter.  It's more like the first picture I post above than the second.  I think it's a great improvement and so does she. She has even said that it could be a little shorter next time with a few more layers in the back.  Is she does then it will look awesome. 

Unfortunately you will have to wait a week or two for some pictures as i'm on vacation at the moment and can't do it on the computer i am currently using.

More Soon. S.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2010 at 8:46pm

Thanks for the update; looking forward, as always, to pictures; we love pictures.

HAWG
HairStyleDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2010 at 7:07pm
sounds nice, would like to see picures.
Go for it change is good, Hair grows back.
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2010 at 7:30pm
Better late than never.

one before and two after.

She went and got it trimmed today but she only sent me the one picture, but it looks fractionally shorter :-)

Hope you like them.
Cheers
S

Edited by Snipette - November 09 2010 at 7:16pm
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2010 at 9:53pm
Looks awesome! Thanks for the update. How does she feel about it?
HAWG
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2010 at 7:37am
great cut!
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 7:19pm
Yes HAWG she loves the new cut so hopefully she will keep it short for a while.
Thanks shortvslong i think so too.

Sorry guys i've had to remove the pictures as she only said i could post them for a couple of weeks.  Glad you guys wnjoyed them.

Cheers
S
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic