Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

looking for women with long hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
htowncutter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote htowncutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: looking for women with long hair
    Posted: March 12 2010 at 5:46pm
Hi, my name is Rob. I have a very big fetish for women with long hair. I also like haircutting, but its not a big deal to me about that. I just love women with long hair the longer the better. I would like to meet women close to where I am in Texas. But if you are not from around her I want to hear from you anyway. I just love talking to long haired women. And if we hit it off you never know. I hope to hear from you.
daxue001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daxue001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2010 at 10:58pm
hello,we are work gloves sale ,if you men wholesale clothing want women wholesale clothing and leather gloves you canWholesale Men clothing contact us,and Wholesale women clothing the Polyvinylpyrrolidone is every power stripcheap, google排名store Google优化 on truck crane sale, and ignition unit,thanks.Ifmobile crane you数字锁定平衡阀  want to ,you must road sweeperlook at the 纳豆,and These have good 廣告燈箱 quality ,thanks.
cxqshooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cxqshooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2010 at 9:54am
I have to stay small to large long hair, quick long!
tomsmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2010 at 9:58pm
Hello, I am here, hope you can get more help, I'll do it better, let you believe, and my greatest

joy is your cooperation!
htowncutter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote htowncutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2010 at 11:31pm
are yall spammers?
HAIRpros View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAIRpros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2010 at 3:21pm
Too bad you're in Texas! I have long hair and am a firm believer in "the higher the hair the closer to god"! Hehehe
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic