Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need stylist in Dallas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
laurainallen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurainallen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need stylist in Dallas
    Posted: March 17 2010 at 5:04pm
Hello, I have wavy hair and read on hairboutique.com about a stylist in Plano named Shelly Pryor at Salon Michelle. I called to inquire about getting an appointment with her(my current stylist is not good with wavy/curly hair)and after leaving two voicemails, I still have not received a return phone call. Whatever happened to customer service? I really wanted to try Shelley since she has curly hair and according to the article, is very knowledgable and she seems to be reasonably priced, but can't get in touch with her. Does anyone have a recommendation for another stylist who specializes in wavy/curly hair? Thanks.Smile
Laura
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2010 at 2:16pm
Unfortunately Shelley left Dallas and moved to Arizona.  I have lost track of her in the past few years.

However, I can highly recommend Rose Zuniga who works on my own wavy hair.  She has naturally curly hair and the bulk of her clients have waves and/or curls.  She is also an amazing haircolorist and has been doing my highlights for the past 3 years.

214-755-5628.

I will say its very inconsiderate for the salon where Shelley used to be not to call back.  If you can send me the link where you found her name I will change the information.  My apologies for any inconvenience.

Please tell Rose I referred you.  She is very picky about who she will work with and doesn't just automatically tell everyone who calls.

Good luck to you.
Karen Marie Shelton
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic