Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Abby Boudreau

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Abby Boudreau
    Posted: March 20 2010 at 3:44pm
I haven't seen newsbabe Abby Boudreau in a couple years, but she was on CNN this morning. Her hair is shorter and styled differently. Not bad, but not better than two years ago.

From 2008:

%5bimage%5d%20

%5bimage%5d%20

Today, March 2010:

Who has more fun than people?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2010 at 10:01pm

Personally, I think I like the current look the best.  Her eyes just seem to "pop" more.

shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2010 at 6:42am

wow! I'm finding it difficult to say anything negitive about either style

texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2010 at 5:24pm
I like the first pic the best. In the latest pic she's verging on create a sunvisor with your bangs look that happens to a lot of talking heads when they attempt to keep the hair off their face.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic