Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rachael Leigh Cook

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rachael Leigh Cook
    Posted: March 21 2010 at 3:09pm
It's been a couple years since Rachael Leigh Cook has been discussed on here, but there's been a remarkable change in her hair. She's always cute and rarely if ever boring. Even when her hair was much shorter and blonde, she rocked.

Who has more fun than people?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2010 at 3:13pm
Here's a link to the last time we were talking about her, in the spring and summer of 2008. Cue the "I liked her better back then" comments.

trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2010 at 11:00am
She is a girl who transitioned from having hair that didn't quite work to having beautiful hair that makes her better looking than she would be otherwise.

I remember when she played around with short hair and it just seemed like she could never quite style it right, could never do anything.  Now she has it figured out.  The current look is stunning.  It is everything I want in long hair. Healthy, shiny, not overpowering just hot.

The short look you show and the longer blonde that followed were both well executed also.  She can pull off any of them.  I can't say I prefer them to this because she just looks really pretty.  This is not my preferred style on women but it they are going to do it then they should do it right.  She has it right.
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2010 at 2:09pm
IA Trout and Kramer. This style really suits her because it is simple and pretty.
Love clip-ins and tape!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2012 at 9:20pm
More than two years later, still looking great:

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2012 at 7:42am
Thank you for the update.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
terone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2020 at 7:47am
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2020 at 8:11pm
Nailed a name for it but would love to see better pictures before passing any judgement
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic