Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is this possible?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nonymouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nonymouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is this possible?
    Posted: April 18 2010 at 3:46pm
Basically, I was in the mood for a change in my hair. I'm naturally a mousey brown colour and generally have highlights to go blonde. My previous hair colour was a bright blonde with a layer of blue underneath - the blue had completely been removed and so I was left with my natural hair colour on the bottom layer.

We were going to go for a completely new look (I was in an adventurous mood) so we decided on a light kind of honeyish brown with blonde highlights through the fringe and down around the face.

1.) The colour

The stylist wasnt happy with the first result as it wasn't "vibrant" enough so she redid it and it came out completely carrot ginger.

I hated it

I had it redone the next morning and its slightly down graded but still pretty ginger

2.) The style

I know you can't blame the stylist at all as I sat there watching her do it, but we thought it'd be fun to try a completely new look.... I now have a blunt fringe. I look like some kind of beegees reject. I'm trying to style around it by pinning it back etc but it still looks pretty silly.

What I wanted to know is whether;

- I could go back to a blonde?
- It would be easy to style a long blunt fringe into a side fringe and have it look reasonable?

Thanks in advance
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic