Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

nipple rings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TMortis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMortis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nipple rings
    Posted: April 20 2010 at 2:48pm
Anyone have their nipples pierced?  I have always wanted to, but I heard that it hurts really bad and could get infected.  I just love the look though.
Tommi
scott_f View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2010 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by TMortis TMortis wrote:

Anyone have their nipples pierced?  I have always wanted to, but I heard that it hurts really bad and could get infected.  I just love the look though.
my wife and i both have both of our nipples pierced

the possibility of infection is there, but any piercing can get infected

as far as pain goes. the second seemed worse than the first. it wasnt unbearable, just a quick, sharp pinch. afterwards you need to be careful you dont bang into anything or pull them on anything as they will be sore for awhile.

if you love the look and want to do it, its just really a small inconvenience

benitamarsee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benitamarsee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2011 at 3:23am
Nipples can be pierced with barbells, rings, or practically any jewelry on the market. Placement may be vertical, horizontal, or at any other desired angle...

stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2012 at 11:37am
No way...the thought of someone pulling or some how it got pulled in a weird accident makes tears come to my eyes just to think about it. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic