Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedDiva Lux Lace Wigs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jovani112 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Diva Lux Lace Wigs
    Posted: April 21 2010 at 12:42pm
I'm suing Diva lux lace wigs, http://www.divaluxlace.com, I have ordered from them and she (Sheda) failed to send me my wig and also wont refund me my money. I have her name last name and address I'mlooking for others in same position with me they can join my class action suit or I can join theirs!
StilettoRose View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2010 at 8:16pm
Yep, the same thing just happened to me. Sheda had been communicating with me for months, promising me my wig, but once I became concerned when I still hadn't received my wig and I finally gave her a deadline, she disappeared on me. I then went to her website only to discover it had been shut down...I guess the only good thing about that is that she can't scam anyone else through that particular venue puh. I want my money back too! Unfortunately, it's now past the 45 days to file a claim with PayPal to get my money back. Are you really going through with your lawsuit? Have you found anyone else who has gone through the same thing? I am kinda interested in joining you....
STeK View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2010 at 5:27pm
This samething that is happen to make right now! I'm so happy I came across this page. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!! How is your situation going? and how did you go about taking legal action!?

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2010 at 10:46am
I haven't heard back from the first poster, so I don't know what she is doing about it (whether she filed a lawsuit or not). I guess my only option now is to try and dispute the charge with my bank, but I know that's probably gonna be fruitless at this point. Grr and now the Diva Luxe Lace website is back up and running so I'm sure she's ripping off even more people as we speak. BEWARE everyone, please, please, please don't buy from her...we all need to get the word out there. I wonder what authority we report her to, I know she can get in major trouble with the authorities for online fraud and theft. Anyone out there know what to do?

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2010 at 11:39am
Hi I just went and found this online:

"Report serious crime

Resolving a complaint is one thing. But more other authorities may be needed to investigate serious online crime. Report online crime to the Internet Crime Complaint Center. It’s a joint operation between the FBI and the National White Collar Crime Center. It tracks and investigates online crime. And it will forward your case to the proper law enforcement agency."

http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

I went ahead and filed a complaint and I encourage all of you to do so as well. It takes a bit of time to fill out, but I believe if enough of us do so, then there is a small chance that the authorities will step in and shut this woman's fraudulent company down and prosecute her for her crimes. Just be sure to include as many details as possible--dates and times of transactions and emails as well as transaction numbers. Make sure to keep the records saved as well in case you need to submit them in the future. The website even asked me to report any other victims and so I posted this thread-you should too! Keep in touch and let me know if anything comes of it!

quiet.noise View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2010 at 11:37pm
* I have responded to STek via email, all other parties are welcome to email me*

Edited by quiet.noise - June 13 2010 at 6:26pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic