Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hayden Panettiere short

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2010 at 11:34pm
I'm thrilled she's trying short out but with his whole slicked back thing it seems like there is an absolute lack of style. Isn't this girl able to afford the best hairstylists in the world?
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2010 at 8:08am
I'm torn on this. I love that she went for something different and daring. And I like that it's slicked back defiantly and not just kinda hanging there, as so many styles do.

It's an odd cut though, almost masculine in its shape and style. A big departure from her long, cute, feminine look on Heroes. Perhaps this is her way to break out of that, and into something older, more bold and mature?

Here's hoping she keeps it short but cuts it into something more alluring....
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2010 at 5:54pm
alluring is exactly what I want women with short hair to shoot for.  There is a legitimate argument to the "middle aged housewife" stereotype for short hair.  Just as I get really sick of long haird women who pull their hair into a ponytail every day I don't really like short haired women who go short but don't shoot for sexy.  Short hair done right is really alluring.

Am I wrong or has she changed the color since the cut was first done?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2010 at 6:48pm
she's changed he color several times since the cut.  I'm still not digging the way she is styling the cut...
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2010 at 8:41pm
HAWG
Tango2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tango2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2010 at 3:19am
I think she's looking good in her new shorter hair. More pics here: http://www.nidokidos.org/hayden-panettiere-from-cmt-awards-in-nashville-t45218.html
Tango2000
noone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2010 at 3:59pm
I give it 2 thumbs up...  I am really liking the shorter hair on her.  I think it takes her from young girl actress to young woman actress.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2010 at 9:37pm
Now that she doesn't have it slicked back, it looks good.
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2010 at 10:41pm
Looked good slicked back. Looks good now. She's phenomenal.
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2010 at 9:43am
Im sorry, i want to like it but I just dont.

A girl her age needs to do something funkier with more layers or edge. This is just blaw. There is something about the cut that interacts with ue neckline to make it loom like she has no neck. Admore her courage but the long hair was too pretty on her to sracrifice for this. It just doesnt have anything special about it.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2010 at 4:51pm
Trout, I'm with you, I want to like it but can't quite. I think short in general is great on her, but something about this style, as with the slicked-back one, just doesn't quite work. Can't explain why. For something that should look daring, it looks oddly bland to me.

Based on her quotes about how much she likes sudden hair changes, let's all just wait and see what happens next...
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2010 at 8:38pm
Probably would look better with some layering...but hard to notice with that body!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2010 at 10:12pm

Coincidentally, some past promo shots from "Heroes" were posted today on Superior Pics. This is the role, show and, yes, hairstyle, that put Hayden on the map.

Who has more fun than people?
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2010 at 6:24pm
Well, at least know there's one person in the world who's actually walked into a salon and said "Give me the Katie Couric."
xseoer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xseoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2010 at 10:42am
Originally posted by JohnnyQuest JohnnyQuest wrote:

She has a beautiful face so short hair can work for her but this particular style doesn't do anything for her in my mind. It doesn't look modern at all. 

She need a new style
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2010 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Coincidentally, some past promo shots from "Heroes" were posted today on Superior Pics. This is the role, show and, yes, hairstyle, that put Hayden on the map.

Kramer, I think you are selling her talent short.  There is more to her than her hairstyle "that put Hayden on the map"
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2010 at 5:53am
I think she's just plain HOT long or short
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2010 at 12:12am
Who has more fun than people?
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2010 at 8:09pm
She looks amazing. Much better not slicked back.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2010 at 11:33pm
Heard her say in some interview that she cut it due to damage caused by dying.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic