Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hayden Panettiere short

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
megan21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote megan21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2010 at 5:23pm
I actually thought I won't like her with short hair but she looks amazing!
Dimon003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dimon003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2010 at 1:43am

Oh,it's too terrible! DeadThe style just like a boy...

sandysandara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandysandara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2010 at 1:43am
Certainly MakeItShort can fight his own battles even if he has to be a dick in the process. And re-read his sarcasm. He was a dick. Can't remember him ever saying he liked long hair, but I won't say that because I don't memorize his posts. They're not that interesting.

If you think I'm going to stop liking long hair because you don't like my preference, you're wrong again. Would you like me more if I took the name KeepItLong? You'd think Crystal Gayle icon would have been enough.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2010 at 8:26pm
Wigging out for a movie

HAWG
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2010 at 7:07am
I like her with  short hair! This pic looks awful
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2010 at 10:17am
Honestly, if I wanted to sell tickets to one of Hayden's movies, I'd put a wig on her, too. She rose to fame with long hair.
Who has more fun than people?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2010 at 7:07pm
Yes Kramer, she did rise to fame with "long" hair (not really that long), but she did not rise to fame BECAUSE of her long hair...
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2010 at 12:09am
But ssjockey, it must have been because of her having long hair.  It is a known fact that no woman with short hair can ever become famous. ;)

(Now waiting to be called a dick again.)
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2010 at 1:50am
Halle Berry isn't famous?
champion118 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote champion118 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2010 at 8:24pm
there are many hair style from http://www.joyooshow.com

hair suppliers
hair extensions suppliers
hair manufacturers
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2011 at 7:53pm
On the grow

HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2011 at 8:37pm
I just wish she would soften it up and not have it plastered back all the time.
haman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 9:05am
looks blonder too.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic