Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hayden Panettiere short

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2010 at 11:22am
To me, the differing opinions is what makes this board great. It would be boring if everyone had the same opinion all the time.
kensrs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kensrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2010 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by makeitshort makeitshort wrote:

So sarcasm is not appropriate?You've changed your handle before.  Remind us, what was the reason you dropped Gord?

LOL, good point.

Kramer, your right you can post where you want, but it just makes you look like a a--hole. If thats what your going for, congrats.....

For fun, go back and look at your last 100 posts and how many of them are negative or arguing with someone?

Pretty pathetic life you must lead.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2010 at 9:56pm
      Well, I agree with Kramer's assessment of this change, unsurprisingly. I don't know why he cares a whit when he's criticized; I don't. The slicked back short look is too guy-ish for my taste. It works for Mitt Romney, not women. That's just my view, no big deal.
      BTW, I just saw an old episode of Raymond when Patricia Heaton had a pixie. It was plenty short, but fluffy and super cute. It complemented her face extremely well. It seems that women who go short today usually get some edgy, avant garde cut that detracts fromtheir femininity. Not appealing to me at all. Like Faith Hill's hair. So fire away if you wish. Ouch (lol) Bob  
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2010 at 12:16am
Originally posted by kensrs kensrs wrote:

So sarcasm is not appropriate?You've changed your handle before.  Remind us, what was the reason you dropped Gord?

LOL, good point.

Kramer, your right you can post where you want, but it just makes you look like a a--hole. If thats what your going for, congrats.....

For fun, go back and look at your last 100 posts and how many of them are negative or arguing with someone?

While I had hoped to give you doofuses the last word, I just can't.

A. I never made it public why I changed from Gord, but I never denied that Gord was my old handle. The only person who knows is our gracious and gorgeous hostess Karen. Although while I was between names, there were a number of "I miss Gord" posts, which was very nice.

B. Before you cast stones kensrs, scroll back to the first page of this thread and see who started this fight. It was the guy who lives for short hair, not me. I just responded to his "Gord loves long hair; what else is new" sarcasm. When I post something negative it's almost always about a hairstyle change I don't like, not an attack on a fellow poster. That being said, I'm certain I break more hair news in a month than you do in a year. Probably two years.

C. "Pathetic life?" "A-hole?" If that's the best you've got, that's the best you've got. I have a pretty good life, actually.

D. Bob, I think it's just wrong that one can be criticized for his preferences. While I find it odd that some guys like head shaves and get off on long to short makeovers, I have NEVER criticized such an opinion. Besides, I think I have pretty good taste.

Your turn.
Who has more fun than people?
kensrs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kensrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2010 at 2:56am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Originally posted by kensrs kensrs wrote:

LOL, good point.

While I had hoped to give you doofuses the last word, I just can't.

A. I never made it public why I changed from Gord, but I never denied that Gord was my old handle. The only person who knows is our gracious and gorgeous hostess Karen. Although while I was between names, there were a number of "I miss Gord" posts, which was very nice.

B. Before you cast stones kensrs, scroll back to the first page of this thread and see who started this fight. It was the guy who lives for short hair, not me. I just responded to his "Gord loves long hair; what else is new" sarcasm. When I post something negative it's almost always about a hairstyle change I don't like, not an attack on a fellow poster. That being said, I'm certain I break more hair news in a month than you do in a year. Probably two years.

C. "Pathetic life?" "A-hole?" If that's the best you've got, that's the best you've got. I have a pretty good life, actually.

D. Bob, I think it's just wrong that one can be criticized for his preferences. While I find it odd that some guys like head shaves and get off on long to short makeovers, I have NEVER criticized such an opinion. Besides, I think I have pretty good taste.

Your turn.

A: I dont blame you for changing your name, most people hated the Gord poster (u) and now people are just as sick as Kramer posts.

B: I don't try to break news, I have no desire to as I am not an active poster on this board. I do post on other boards frequently, just not this one. Reason is it's filled with people like you who are damn near impossible to stand due to your constant bitching and negative attitude towards celebrities.
Your right you didn't start the fight, but you were still in it. The fact that you keep posting negative shoot about celebrities who dare to try something different makes most of us sick. Were you ever told if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all?
I understand one or two posts, but go back and look at your posts, it's sad how much negativity you write.

C: I am not sure if you live a pathetic life, but odds are with as much negativity as you have, odds are it is.

D: I am not criticizing you for your opinion, no one is. It's the fact that you constantly post on short hair threads about how bad they are. You are basically a troll on the majority of your posts. It's kind of funny that you don't realize that.

Edited by kensrs - April 28 2010 at 2:57am
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2010 at 8:51am
I've bitten my tongue many times on hairstyle changes, including as recent as yesterday. Amazing I could make anyone sick with what I write, though. If that's true, I've gotta admit I love the power.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2010 at 8:56am
Wait a minute, kensrs. It says you joined HairBoutique.com in June 2007. I've been Kramer since 2005. How could you possibly know people hated Gord if you weren't around to feel the love back then? Did you have a different handle back then or were you still playing in your mom's basement? One way or the other you're deceiving people.
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2010 at 9:16am
Kramer/Gord: Maybe my line about adding to your post count was a LITTLE annoying, but I fail to see how the rest of that post was "dickish" & necessitated the escalating responses from you.  I fail to see how that was "starting a fight".

Can you say you have never taken a "dickish" tone with me?

BTW, I have criticized Bob in the past but I have no problem with his recent post here.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2010 at 10:27am
OK Kramer, you really joined in 2001, under the name "Gord", and you abandoned Gord and posted, unregistered as Kramer, until the forum forced all posters to register, so it's possible that kensrs was around back then.

HOWEVER, with that said, I do want to say that you have shown much more restraint in your posts of the last two or so years.  Saying "I don't know why I bother Looking" is fairly innocuous.  Back in 2007, we would have received a two page diatribe on how Hayden ruined her life and career, and provide us with 20 or 30 pics of her with long hair, complaining "how could she do this to me...".

But like I said, you don't do that anymore!  It's OK with me if you chime in saying you don't like the look.  I'm not 100% thrilled with the slicked back look myself.  I like short hair on women, but it has to look nice, and I'm hoping that when it looks less formal, it will make her look very cute.

Bottom Line, go ahead and let us know how you feel, no post on this board EVER has made my either mentally or physically ill!  Remember, when a personality cuts her hair, it is probably not personally aimed at you (unless of course, hell freezes over and Crystal Gayle cuts her hair, then you can deride to your heart's content)
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2010 at 10:48am
Geez here we go again.

It is a message board.  Anybody has a right to post whatever they want as long as they don't get insulting to others. 

That means Kramer should be able to post his obligitory "I hate it short" comments all he wants.

Unfortunately for him it also means that people should have the right to politely disagree and/or point out things they don't like about his posting habits. 

IMO it is just a credibility thing.  I tend to like shorter, stylish hair, but there are a lot of occasions where I see hair that is long and gorgeous.  At least I'll acknowledge it.  It doesn't seem like Kramer has much intent to be involved in discussions or interact as much as he does just hold a bitch session that not only is all short hair ugly but every girl who makes the moves is stupid and or somehow lesser for it.  There is no "I can see the other sides point".  It is just complaining.  I tune it out completely because the point is so one sided and so consistent.

He has the right to say it though. It is when he calls people dicks and morons that I say kick him out.  If somebody does not want to contribute much and does want to use insulting names for people then they don't have any purpose here.  That simply should not be tolerated. 

Very anxious to see Haydens hair when it is not slicked back.  I'm optimistic.  She has a fabulous neck.  I actually think long hair is generally nice looking when it is fixed. It is the sexy neck and the messy look on a daily basis that get me...

Edited by trout - April 28 2010 at 10:57am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2010 at 2:34pm
Since I am the one who "started this fight"(?) maybe I can end it.  Maybe the first line in my response to Kramer's first post here was partially inappropriate, but I fail to see how the second paragraph was, although it was meant to very sarcastic.  But I do also still fail to see how I was a dick.

Maybe I should have not posted that resposnse.  I started this thread & saw a new post in it & scrolled down & saw a response I had seen countless times before & was just annoyed.  Maybe a little of it also had to do with a response Kramer had made to a post of mine in a previous thread.

I agree with pretty much everything that has been said in the "fight" (with one specific poster being the exception) and do very much agree that everyone has a right to post both negative & positive comments. 

I do prefer short hair, but there are several long haired women that I think are absolutely gorgeous & it is just fine with me if they never go short.  For instance Evangeline Lilly & Amanda Righetti.  The thing that bores me is someone who never changes her hair, basically keeping the same style forever.

Can we all just get along?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2010 at 2:40pm
Back to the original topic.

I too am anxious to see new pics of Hayden to see how it looks styled differently.  I have been actively searching with no luck.  Hopefully she isn't hiding out.  Again this woman is gorgeous no matter the length or color of her hair & I love that she is not afraid to try something different pretty regularly.  That moves her up another notch IMHO.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2010 at 7:36pm
I've been looking everyday for additional pictures of Hayden also and I too have had no luck. I want to see it styled differently; maybe softer, not slicked back.

As for Kramer, I am and will remain one of your loyal supporters. I hit this board almost everyday and look forward to your posts. Please keep up the good work.  I'm also with makeitshort in saying, "Why can't we all just get along?"
HAWG
kensrs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kensrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2010 at 3:36pm
shorter?

http://celebrity-gossip.net/hayden-panettiere/hayden-panettiere-flaunts-her-short-new-do-356316

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2010 at 3:45pm
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2010 at 4:33pm
Still kind of a slicked back look.  Not bad...certainly has a pretty face but would like to see a fringe on her.
kensrs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kensrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2010 at 3:58am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Wait a minute, kensrs. It says you joined HairBoutique.com in June 2007. I've been Kramer since 2005. How could you possibly know people hated Gord if you weren't around to feel the love back then? Did you have a different handle back then or were you still playing in your mom's basement? One way or the other you're deceiving people.

Just because I didn't post, does not mean I wasn't on the site. Please think next time you post.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2010 at 3:05pm
A few new pics of Hayden online today, including an excellent shot of the back! Cuter!!!

We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2010 at 4:47pm
Well I was hoping she would give the gel a rest but it isn't bad, certainly has the face for it, but wish she had some bangs...forehead is def. point of focus.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2010 at 8:09pm
Still slicked back, but styled differently:
http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2629965/1

Some different ones:
http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2629526

The woman is just flat-out gorgeous!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic