Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Will it work?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Anna6642 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna6642 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will it work?
    Posted: April 25 2010 at 10:31am
Hello!

I have medium length hair, passed my shoulders, its curly/wavy, fine and at the moment layered.

I've always wanted really long hair, around the middle of my back type length but I never managed it because I always straightened my and had to get it cut. Last year I did the deed and had loads cut off and stopped using blow driers and straighteners completely, I've used them about 3 times in the last year.

My issue now that my hair is longer is that its starting to look thin and no matter what I do, it still feels dry and damaged even though I havn't used anything? I only wash my hair every other day and I leave my conditioner in for ages. It doesn't look thin when its all curly but when its in a ponytail you can tell it is. I realy want to leave my hair to grow to my goal length but I'm really worried I'm going to end up with really long, limp hair?

Does anyone have any tips on making sure my hair stays healthy for longer inbetween trims? I only trim every 4 months but it just never seems to get any longer!

Any advice for growing long hair, keeping it, looking after fine curly hair, anything would be very helpful!

xxxxxxxxx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic