Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to look for work part time ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nirvanahue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nirvanahue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to look for work part time ?
    Posted: May 02 2010 at 10:12pm
Hi guy, i am looking for partime to earn money for learn, pls help me may be earn money online by internet

thank you very much

slice40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slice40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2010 at 2:21am

One source of part-time jobs is Craigs List.  Have you tried that?

Edited by Karen Shelton - October 17 2012 at 10:19am
kallishell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kallishell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2010 at 1:01am
They are a good starting pointing for conducting a part time job search.It's difficult to get part time jobs but i chances are there in big cities.I have tried to do that, but just some illegal job. So I try to reduce the daily cost.
mtptl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtptl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2010 at 11:18pm

The upside of getting a job is to have
good work ethics. You mentioned in your comments that you had a job,
but was fired during training. Managers are not going to tolerated poor
performance when there are 100 other applicants waiting to replace you

My suggestion for you is to obtain a marketable skill, by deciding what
it is that you want to do, i.e. computers, machining, auto mechanic,
drafter, welding, etc.apply on line for financial aid then enroll in a
community college and become certified. I believe your parents will
allow you to live at home while going to college. Otherwise, you are
going to drift from job to job.

Edited by Karen Shelton - October 16 2012 at 9:16pm
050607clh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 050607clh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2010 at 2:50am
There are many ways of earning network, you can try to clean.
serenananie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote serenananie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2010 at 4:59am
in fact we don't have spare time to do another job ,we can not afford this.this will make us feel tired
serro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote serro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2011 at 12:05pm

you can make design works to from home...

Edited by Administrator - July 06 2012 at 5:20am
candace12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candace12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2011 at 12:36am
I think u should open naukri.com website. There are lots of options.

Jnelson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jnelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2011 at 10:13am
I think you should bid on freelancing sites like elance and odesk.They have a wide variety of projects ,Im sure,you can find something suitable to your skill set.

Edited by Jnelson - September 19 2011 at 10:26am
jundian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jundian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2011 at 10:15am
The problem with some of those sites is that they pay horribly.  I wrote for The Examiner and barely made $5 a month.  Are there projects that actually pay a decent wage that you might know about?  Thanks in advance.
aleenajoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aleenajoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2012 at 12:05am
My advancement for you is to access a bankable skill, by chief what it is that you wish to do, i.e. computers, machining, auto mechanic, drafter, welding, etc.apply on band for banking aid again accept in a association academy and become certified.

Edited by Karen Shelton - October 17 2012 at 10:20am
blairgreen14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blairgreen14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2012 at 6:52am
Data entry, surveys and advertisement are some type of works you can do from home. You can find so many options on internet.
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2012 at 11:54am
What is your skills? Without having background it is hard to recommend where to look. One thing I can recommend is doing an online resume. Blogger is free and can be used to list your qualifications. 
neil123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neil123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2013 at 1:39am
this could be done better. so simple idea can earn money.
fchenaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fchenaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2013 at 3:55am
in fact we don't have spare time to do another job ,we can not afford this.

Edited by Karen Shelton - November 26 2013 at 7:41am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic