Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Still shaken to the bone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Crafty101465 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crafty101465 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Still shaken to the bone
    Posted: May 06 2010 at 2:31pm
Hi everyone. Three days ago I decides to let a friend of mine put a few highlights in my hair and cut about 3 inch's off the ends. I have seen his portfolio from hair shows and salons he has worked at. So we were sitting outside (no mirrors) Freshly washed hair. I was ready for my trim. The first cut took 13 inch's of the length. The second snip took about 5 more. My husband knowing I would flip out if I saw this so he picked it up and ran for the trash. It was to late for him to do a thing. My hair was down past my waist. Still not knowing what was going on I thought he was starting to put the highlight in my hair. I was happy and excited. 40 minutes later then came the wash and I could see what my new do looked like. So I skipped to the bathroom, and my hair was about down to my bra strap and the top 5 inch's was ORANGE. Oh god. I cried and cried . So the following day I went to Siggers (These guys are awesome I can't say enough about them)here in Atlanta to see if they could help. We got the color straightened out but there in nothing I can do to make my hair that long overnight. If any one knows of vitamins or maybe shampoos and conditioners, magic wand whatever I would love the advice. This has got to be one of the most traumatic things that has happend to my appearance. Very sad, Cary
Peace through knowledge, love and music.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic