Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wife is asking to go shorter for summer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wife is asking to go shorter for summer
    Posted: May 17 2010 at 5:22pm

The wife has been asking me to cut her hair short for the summer. She is asking to have the sides and back done with clippers and #3 and no shorter than 1" on top what do you all think??  This is what it is now

Mike

Edited by mikecuts - May 17 2010 at 8:47pm
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2010 at 6:13pm
Mike, you're kidding, right?????  Yes, do it!  And please post some pics!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2010 at 8:46pm
As if you had to ask! Take her there and have fun; but we want to see the results. Thanks,
HAWG
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2010 at 8:59pm

DONE, Not as short as she wanted but we will take more off next time. She was a little hesitant
Mike
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2010 at 4:52pm
Mike, thats a great cut, your'e a lucky guy with a beautiful wife.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2010 at 8:18pm
Awesome; next time, you can be ruthless. Just kidding.
HAWG
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2010 at 5:00pm

Here is a better view after I cut it, she did ask for the side to be 3/4" with having it tight around the back nape and sides. Idid use a #3.5 and  #2 for the sides and back and clipped the sides up with a 3/4 guard. We did leave the top about 1". I feel she looks much better with it short and tight, any views?
Mike

Edited by mikecuts - May 19 2010 at 5:04pm
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2010 at 5:02pm
Thumbs%20UpThumbs%20UpThumbs%20Up

Edited by makeitshort - May 19 2010 at 5:02pm
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2010 at 5:47am

Thanks for all your comments. She does love it short.

Hawg the next time "maybe a tad shorter"

Mike

shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2010 at 5:54am
Wow Mike this last pic I really like!
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2010 at 6:51pm
Great cut. When i saw your first post i wasn't 100% sure it would suit her.  How wrong could i be. She looks stunning with this style and carries off perfectly.  I agree with Hawg that a bit shorter would be even more amazing.  Great cut can't wait to see the next one. Thanks for Sharing. Cheers S.
HairStyleDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2010 at 7:31pm
Looks great mikecuts
Go for it change is good, Hair grows back.
Stacybaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacybaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2010 at 11:25pm
I like it thinking of cutting mine short, Ill have to keep this cut in mind.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2010 at 1:31pm
We love pictures Stacybaby
HAWG
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2010 at 9:17pm
Stacy, If you have any questions as how to achieve the cut just ask. I would be happy to let you know what to ask for. Since the picture she had gone a tad shorter and higher with the clippers on the sides and about 1" on top. I would be happy to help you out with up to date pictures. Just ask or IM me.
Thanks
Mike

Edited by mikecuts - July 08 2010 at 9:18pm
baldshorthair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 9:06pm
Come visit the site "WORLD OF BALD AND SHORT HAIR GIRLS "...!!!

http://baldshorthair-girls.blogspot.com/

Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic