Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Prom Hairstyle?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nneessaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nneessaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prom Hairstyle?
    Posted: May 19 2010 at 10:12am
I'm not sure what to do with my hair. I was thinking an updo but I'm not sure. I decided to get the help of professionals :). Jewelry/shoes idea welcome too!

Dress:

Shoes kinda look like these: http://www.dsw.com/dsw_shoes/catalog/product.jsp?productRef=SEARCH&category=&prodId=190713, but I might buy another pair if you think a different style is better.

Past hairstyles:
Prom(and I wore it curly for wb last yr too)

Winterball

It's longer now, maybe 3-4 inches longer than the straight one.

Let me know what you think. Thanks!
nneessaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nneessaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2010 at 10:19am
What about this one:
http://hairstyles.hairboutique.com/details.php?ID=42244?? Since its on the side, would that like even up that the straps on one side? Or would that look bad. I don't know.. haha.
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2010 at 6:15pm
http://hairstyles.hairboutique.com/details.php?ID=42244

I really like this hairstyle. 

Traditional "big" updos are out but soft half up/half down are definitely in.  Since your dress (very cute by the way) has one shoulder, the general trend is if you want to wear your hair forward to wear the hair on the bare shoulder side and show off the other shoulder.

A side pony would be so cute too and you could drape it so the hair falls on the side that is bare.

When it comes to prom gowns the thing to remember is what do you want to show off?  Are you showing off a beautiful neck, back, bust, waist?  Just make sure the hairstyle you select doesn't compete with the best part of the dress. 

If you have a killer low back, wear your hair up in a soft knot to avoid covering the back.  If you have a great neck then pull hair away to showcase it.

I do like the link you provided.  Very cute hairstyle.

jessicalovessho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessicalovessho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2010 at 9:12pm
I think up with the curls hanging down in front is classic prom.
jasikazenith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasikazenith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2010 at 1:26am
Prom hair style,straight hair still has its place among the popular prom hairstyles,you choose a style that match your dress and looks a good on you,prom hair style does not necessarily have to be formal and intricate.
citytreats View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citytreats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2012 at 8:45am
In my opinion, every Prom girl wants the perfect look for their special night. Along with many things, your hair will be one of the most noticeable features on your Prom night. And the best way to get idea about a new hairstyle, you should search it online.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic