Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paris Hilton Has Naturally Curly Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MARTHA04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MARTHA04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paris Hilton Has Naturally Curly Hair
    Posted: May 23 2010 at 6:33pm
WOW.  I just found this out.  I was reading an article from several years ago where it said she wears wigs, extensions, clips ins...anything to surpress her natural curls.

I guess that explains why she has struggled with damage to her hair all these years.

A friend of mine saw her in Las Vegas a few months ago and although she had extensions, she said her hair looked damaged and broken.

I guess when you have natural curls you have to weight your options.

Did you all know she had naturally curly hair?
beachbum88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachbum88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2010 at 1:01pm
I had no idea her hair was naturally curly- she is normally photographed with straight hair.
kaluuu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaluuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2011 at 2:17pm
she is a little curly, not like a curly curly hair.....more wavy
mukeshsoftona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mukeshsoftona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2011 at 3:49am
Yeap!!

I agree with you  dear.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic