Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Martha MacCallum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MarthaMacFan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarthaMacFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Martha MacCallum
    Posted: June 01 2010 at 2:10pm
   I have been looking at alot of Martha MacCallum pics and I think she should go back to the bob her hair has looked the same for too long and I think it's time for a change. What do you guys think?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2010 at 9:02pm
She's steadily been getting shorter this year; here she is last week

Here's another picture of the bob a few years back

I like this length on her; a little softer on the ends would look a little better.
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2010 at 1:51pm
The bob but a modern bob
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2010 at 5:57am
The first pic from Hawg she looks amazing!
MarthaMacFan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarthaMacFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2010 at 11:54am
Hi HAWGThanks for posting. Do you have anymore pic's of Martha of know where I can find some.
jessicalovessho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessicalovessho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2010 at 3:40pm
I like it a little longer.
Jessica
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2010 at 10:18pm
Go here:

click on "Fox News & FBN" and then look for a Martha MacCallum thread. There are tons of pictures.
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2010 at 10:36pm
I posted these on here in December '07 and January '08. At the time, I said she was "a joy to behold." In my opinion, Martha's hair has not looked this great since.

Who has more fun than people?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2011 at 9:17pm
Shoulder skimming; going in the right direction.
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2011 at 12:54am

Worst style she's had in moons. The dark roots -- which have been there every day -- must go.

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2011 at 7:15am
I like her with longer hair. Some can pull off the short hair do. On the other side I would like to see those that have it short go long at lest once.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2011 at 7:27am
The length and the style are a downgrade. Just plainer all around. Makes her face, which looked feminine with the longer side-parted style, look oddly masculine. That can't be what she was going for, can it?
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2011 at 2:35pm
     Who do you call when you've been victimized by the newsroom hair police? Bob Bob
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2011 at 7:41pm
I know I will hear it but I can't look at those pics and not comment about the center part.  Look at the two longer pics (one center, one side), the side part looks so much better (IMO).  Maybe center parts look better on some but I think a side part would look better - whether long or the current length
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2011 at 10:18pm
The last one Kramer posted in the turtleneck is awesome; her best look ever.  I have to agree with loveshorthair, the center part is not that flattering with this current length.
HAWG
hairboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2011 at 12:28pm
Keep the lenght, ditch the center part.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2013 at 12:19am
I really didn't give a royal hoot about the baby born in England, but I did enjoy the reporting of Martha MacCallum of Fox News. She always had a smile on her face, despite the daily challenges of coming up with something new to report. But more importantly, her hair was not tied down in a certain style and was pretty much free to roam. She went with an eartuck some days, but that was necessary due to the winds. I hope producers allow her to wear hear hair long and straight more often when in studio. Love this gal!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic