Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What hair care product really good for fine hair?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What hair care product really good for fine hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
adencott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adencott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What hair care product really good for fine hair?
    Posted: June 04 2010 at 2:21am
I have really fine, thin hair. Are there any hair care products that you know of that would help calm the frizz? I'm using pantene right now but it doesn't seem to be working.
tomsmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2010 at 3:43am
If you want to have good hair, then you should start from the diet, must eat nutritious, don't eat junk food, especially the Fried
050607clh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 050607clh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2010 at 2:22am
My hair a lot, but now may lose some.
sonia2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonia2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2011 at 9:30pm
Sunsilk is one of the proven shampoo to grow your hair fast. If you've hair loss problem then use Leimo Hair Treatment.
juremino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juremino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2011 at 10:40pm
Try Loreal. I have seen in the ad that it has been voted the best shampoo by Cosmopolitan readers, and if they are flashing this, there has to be some truth about it.
sherryjonshon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherryjonshon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2011 at 4:31am
My hair is curly and it is very hard to manage. So I am using DOVE shampoo and conditioner on hair. It is very much helpful and shine and smooth.
manzisofia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manzisofia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2011 at 1:42am
I think garnier is the best shampoo and the conditineer too for all type of hair.

Edited by manzisofia - June 11 2011 at 1:43am
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2011 at 1:01pm
I would clarify your hair and then switch to Redken Body Full line. That will help a great deal and if you need more to control the frizz try Redken Heat Glide. I have super fine hair hair that gets frizzy beach of bleaching and I have great luck with these products :)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic