Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Curly Hair Care Tips

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
manni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2011 at 7:11am
Well, great work! You have helped me to improve my knowledge about this field. Thank you so much for sharing.
manni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2011 at 7:02am
Well, great work! You have helped me to improve my knowledge about this field. Thank you so much for sharing.
arona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2011 at 6:34am
Hi.
Actually i have a curly hair. i like your tips.
thank u so much for this sharing.

Edited by arona - December 04 2011 at 11:24am
albymork View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote albymork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2011 at 6:48am
Use a small amount of moisturizing ingredien styling products, which make your hair curl, when your hair is still wet and soft finger style. Apply a mix of styles.
monicawebb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monicawebb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2011 at 5:59pm
Joico is great for naturally curly hair because it controlls frizz as well :) 

Edited by monicawebb - December 07 2011 at 11:27pm
curlingirons1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlingirons1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2011 at 1:55am
make sure you have the right curler that will be best for you
kattie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kattie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2011 at 2:27am
Curly hair need more care than straight hair. I have also curly hair... Thanks for starting this topic, here i got more information through posts for caring them...
jane_hearst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jane_hearst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2011 at 6:16pm
I had very curly hair and now it has become wavy. This does not look good because neither do i have curls nor do i have straight hair. But oiling your hair at least once a week with warm olive oil mixed with the inside content of a vitamin E tablet really helps. Then wrapping the head with hot towel helps the oil to penetrate the oil deep into the roots. Thank you for the informative post.
http://www.searchreviews.com
piggyhilson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piggyhilson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2011 at 11:37pm
Curly Hair, to care with shampoo wash regular with hot water. Dry with napkin. Use dry machine.
yes-c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yes-c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2011 at 3:06am
I want curly hair, but do not know how to care, see this post flattered, thanksHeart
kiteright View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiteright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2011 at 7:28am
Massage with oil and deep conditioning is the best for your hair, curly hair can easily lack of moisture and protein, be sure to keep enough of these in your hair! Coconut oil is beneficial to add water, and you sleep on satin.
Jnelson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jnelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2011 at 4:00pm
Thanks for the tips. All the tips are very helpful.
ijessica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ijessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2011 at 6:47am
Good tips. Thank you.  I think a lot of people don't understand the importance of keeping curly hair clean but not overly clean.
elevate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elevate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2011 at 12:27am
Curly hair always demands good care & protection as it is prone to serious hair damages if not maintained properly. It can become dry, brittle and lose its natural shine and beauty than any other type if not cared in the proper way. Excessive shampooing can make it even more dry & frizzy as all the natural moisture and oils are depleted with frequently shampooing. It can be also lead to stripping and damaging cuticles. It is therefore recommended not to subject your hair to the process of shampooing more than two times a week. But cleaning off its dirt and oily accumulations once or twice a week is necessary to keep the hair healthy and clean. Since clean scalp is necessary for healthy hair, shampooing with good conditioner for regular intervals is important. Using a moisture rich leave-in conditioner along with shampooing is highly important for retaining the correct moisture level. You will get shampoo &  conditioners specially formulated for curly hair. For curly hair, do not use a narrow toothed comb as it can break the hair easily or make it frizzy.
EddieChatwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EddieChatwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2011 at 2:34pm
Try using a shampoo for naturally thick and curly hair. Comb conditioner through hair in the shower, Don't shampoo every day, Use styling products suited for your hair type, Use a curl creme, as these help to moisturize the hair.
sophiasmith941 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophiasmith941 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2011 at 3:25am
Hi..Its really very difficult to take care of curly hairs..I am hairs are also curly and facing the problem of roughness and dull..Thanks a lot for tips..I am going to try your tips..
georgebush830 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote georgebush830 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2011 at 1:22pm
I have really curly hair and it definitely helped when I stopped washing it everyday.  I like to wear my hair straight but I try to use a blow dryer more than a straightener so it feels softer.
danielcraigsupe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danielcraigsupe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2011 at 12:39pm
I really curly hair, it will definitely help when I wash it everyday.Curly hair stop growing, you can use the shampoo is complete, use the one that suits your hair type, for example, if you have dry hair, do not use oil shampoo hair. Do not do hot oil treatment can make your hair feel softer.
imuniq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imuniq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2011 at 1:20am
Wow grate tips really effective i have also a curly hair .. now i will do all these think . i don't know how to care my hair thanks for suggest me 
suprax125 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suprax125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2011 at 9:14am
Curly hair can be challenging, but it is great to have when you get the hang of how to care for it.

Smile

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 09 2011 at 6:49am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic