Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

buzzed back weight line

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2010 at 7:36pm
Awesome, sounds like a great haircut. Glad that you're happy with it.  Keep us posted.
HAWG
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2010 at 12:32am
Stacy, I'm with Hawg.  Sound amazing!  If you feel comfortable, would you consider showing us some pics?  If you don't that's OK, I know we]re all good at imagining what it looks like!
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2010 at 3:33am

That sounds like a great haircut. I would love to see some pics.

Stacybaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacybaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2010 at 8:03pm

I love my new haircut and my boyfriend must love it to because he can't stop rubbing my neck. He said I should have cut it sooner and he wants me to keep it short. I have to admit that I love to rub my hand up the back of my head to feel the short hair.aaaaaaahhhhhhh what a feeling !!!!!!!!  Not to sure about posting a picture on hear but don't mind talking about my hair. not to sure about the perm it is a lot curlier than I wanted thinking aboutcutting the top shorter next time to get rid of some of the curl.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2010 at 8:58pm
Stacy, your boyfriend is one lucky guy!!!  Make sure he knows that!

I can understand you not wanting to post a pic, but may I offer a suggestion?  Post a pic from the back.  I'm sure you boyfriend would be happy to take it!  That way we will be able see the finished style & no one will be able to see who you are.  If you don't feel comfortable with that, well we do understand & we will still love talking about it.

xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2010 at 3:47am
My wife had a problem with me posting pictures of her weight line haircut, until I showed her the pictures I intended to post. They were all from the back and nobody could tell it was her. Just a suggestion. We all would love to see your new cut.
Stacybaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacybaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2010 at 9:21pm
Sorry but my boyfriend said I should not post any pictures here. He thinks this is some kind of hair fetish site for some users. He thinks that its strange that only men commented on my post.. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2010 at 9:39pm
OK, no problem.  Sorry we bothered you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2010 at 9:12am
Well, talk about bringing a discussion to a screeching halt.

A hair site that has some users who have a fetish for women's hair?  Really?  I've heard of everything now.

You know there are a few general types of people who post here.  Males & females who find women & their hair attractive, females who are looking for advice, & lovebobs & his continuing posts about Kimberlee's hair journeys (don't stop posting lovebobs! Wink ).  I do happen to fall in the first category.  I make no apologies for that.

It just happened that it was guys that posted to this thread.  You asked us if we thought a style would look good.  We gave our opinions & all said yes.  You went ahead & got it styled like that & now you & your boyfriend both seem to be very happy.  All is well.

Sorry we asked to see what the final style looked like.  Sorry that your boyfriend thinks there are a lot of dirty old men here.
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2010 at 10:19am
I couldn't have said it better myself Makeitshort. I wonder if her boyfriend has a problem with her going out in public with this hairstyle because someone may have a hair fetish, or for that matter wearing a bikini at the beach because some dirty old man may look at her and say "she's attractive." Go figure.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2010 at 8:30am
xxxzvp, yep!  I think we've probably seen the last of stacy.
baldshorthair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 9:04pm
Come visit the site "WORLD OF BALD AND SHORT HAIR GIRLS "...!!!

http://baldshorthair-girls.blogspot.com/

Smile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic