Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New hairstyle?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
misstaylorlynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misstaylorlynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New hairstyle?
    Posted: July 06 2010 at 5:18pm
This is how my hair is currently:

And in a month or so, I want to get highlights and then get it cut like Kimberly Caldwell's messy bob:

And I was wondering if it would look okay on me? The highlights will be very light and cover most of my hair. Also, what does that hairstyle look like in the back?

Edited by misstaylorlynn - July 06 2010 at 5:21pm
Jojoswr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jojoswr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2010 at 9:43am
Your present look is terrific, but if you want the change go for it. I think you would look good with it too.
EmilyJackT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmilyJackT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2010 at 5:14pm
WOW.  Both looks are soooo cute.  Very edgy.
050607clh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 050607clh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2010 at 3:24am
Your hair is good! Look good.
kyupasillas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kyupasillas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2011 at 5:12am
You look great! I think the messy bob will look equally great on you. Wink
danamarquez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danamarquez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2011 at 2:25pm
I think the style that you currently have suits you better than the one you are looking into. First of all, a haircut isn't very necessary to create the type of style that you like about Kimberly's bob. Part of what makes the bob such a versatile cut is that so much can be done with the texture of the cut without affecting the shape. All you really would need is a bit of pomade, hairspray and tousling to get the rough look that she is wearing in that picture.

Color however, is a bit of a different story. Your current color suits your complexion and eyes MUCH better than a blonde would. It's a bit hard to tell, but both her eyes and skin are darker than yours. The reason a bright blonde works so well on her is that it creates a contrast between hair and skin and eyes. However, with your green eyes and lighter complexion, blonde hair blends in as opposed to standing out. Your current color works on you for exactly that reason. It stands out, and in turn enhances your facial features.
Jnelson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jnelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2011 at 3:41pm
great it goes with eye color and length of hair.
znzemily hu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote znzemily hu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2013 at 2:51am

One needs 3 things to be truly happy living in the world: some thing to WOW Gold do, some one to love, some thing to hope for.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic