Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

can I pull off a pixie?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
baldshorthair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: can I pull off a pixie?
    Posted: February 19 2011 at 8:55pm
Come visit the site "WORLD OF BALD AND SHORT HAIR GIRLS "...!!!

http://baldshorthair-girls.blogspot.com/

office
officethank youuu
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2010 at 8:24pm
Any word?
HAWG
sara.mwks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sara.mwks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2010 at 9:17pm
I used to have super long hair and about 3 months ago I chopped it all off!!!

Go for it!!! It'll grow back. Thumbs%20Up
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2010 at 8:36pm
Go for the shorter cut; you only live once; and it will be only a month or two and you'll be back if you don't like it but I say try it, you might love it.  As for posting pictures, you have to use the "post reply" button at the bottom left instead of the "Quick Reply."  Position your cursor in the message box where you want the picture to be, hit the icon that looks like a tree (if you pause your cursor over that icon it will say "insert image").  A new window will open and it takes awhile for everything to load so be patient; hit the browse button, locate the picture on your hard drive, hit upload and you'll get a little window that says "Please be patient while the image is uploading to the server" and hit ok; the picture will eventually appear in the lower right hand corner and then hit ok and it will insert the picture.  Finish your post with any comments and then hit "Post Reply."  Hope this helps.

Edited by HAWG - July 13 2010 at 9:01pm
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2010 at 7:06pm
What a lucky husband.  Sorry I can't help you with the image, though I love the longer pixie - been trying to get my wife to go there but not even close.Unhappy
angel706 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angel706 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2010 at 5:00pm
I've been considering going to an uber-short pixie...kind of like the alien leader Anna on "V", or like Halle Berry's take on it. I have either a rather heart-shaped face, which both of those ladies seem to also have. Opinions? Hubby prefers a slightly longer short cut (an inch or two longer than a pixie, maybe) but I prefer the lower maintenance of a pixie.

OK, I tried to insert an image, but I'm having troubles...any hints on how to get an image to post?

Thanks.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic