Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

dying ginger hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mppm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mppm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dying ginger hair?
    Posted: July 20 2010 at 5:21pm
hi im new and i just have a few questions about dying my hair:)

first of all i have been told that as i have ginger hair i will have to get it coloured at a hairdressers and i will have to go black?is this correct?

secondly i,quite wierdly, have ginger eyebrows and even eyelashes, is it possible to get this dyed?

how often will i have to get my hair dyed again? about once a month?
will i have to go to the hairdressers ecerytime?

cheers guys :)
franzwa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote franzwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2010 at 11:12pm

Getting a hair dye at a professional service is not the must but it is recommended in my opinion, especially if you don’t know what you are doing or you are doing it for the first time.

And regarding your second question: I think anything hair can be dye. The only question is if that it will work out for the small amount of hair.

How often you dye your hair depends on what type you choose. There is the permanent, semi and temporary hair dye; each has the length of time it last. Hairstylist can tell you the difference or you this information are available in many websites.

Let's all get our hair color
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic