Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vegas Loc System Needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lil_bit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil_bit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vegas Loc System Needed
    Posted: July 29 2010 at 12:20pm
I currently have the Hairlocs extensions. I had them put in about 1 1/2 years ago and i just loved them for the first year. They hardly tangled or shed, and i got sooo many compliments. Then after a year they were thinning out a bit and i decided to replace them with all new hair. Well, its never been the same since. I swear Hairlocs has changed their quality, or something?? Now they are horrible! My hairdresser swears the hair is the same, but now my extensions are breaking off on the ends, tangling up, and shedding big time. Plus they dont even bend with a hot iron. Before I could easily put a bend or curl with no problem. I have tried to discuss this with my stylist, but he says nobody else has this problem and its all MY fault. I baby my hair big time, always braiding it at night, sleep on a satin pillow case, buy the best products, and use quality tools.

So now I have decided to not waste anymore money on this guy if I'm not happy, but I am lost as where to go from here? I have searched and searched the internet and yellow pages, and there doesn't seem to be that many stylist that do the loc system here in Vegas.
Sure, there are a few out there, but I have heard so many horror stories on some of their reviews. Does anyone know of a GOOD trusting and honest extension expert in Vegas??

The old saying, you get what you pay for just isnt true... I have paid over 2,000 and still not happy.. Cry

Thanks for any help or advice..

TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2010 at 7:24pm
hi-
hairlocs hair is different.
 check out my site, i am avail to come to u.
i have my own line of hair, tools and my cylinders are the best. my hair will last u about 9 months with regular maintenance.
feel free to call me, i am three hrs away and would love a trip back out to vegas!
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic