Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Emma Watson debuts with Short Hair...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
bharathj85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharathj85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Emma Watson debuts with Short Hair...
    Posted: August 05 2010 at 10:30am
Emma Watson caught a taxi in NYC yesterday sporting a drastically shorter haircut. She chopped off her locks since attending Glastonbury with her boyfriend in June and she's taking her fresh Summer look to kick off promoting Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in the Big Apple

http://www.popsugar.com/Pictures-Emma-Watson-New-Short-Haircut-NYC-9869936

trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2010 at 12:44pm
http://www.facebook.com/emmawatson#!/emmawatson?v=wall
Its official.  The Pixie is back in a big way.  This is not a subtle cut.  It is all off.

Not sure that I like it frankly.  She had gorgeous hair.  Same disclaimer I always use, whether it is an improvement or not I totally admire the decision to try something new and have fun with it.  it's the adventurousness of it that is sexy.

Edited by trout - August 05 2010 at 12:45pm
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2010 at 1:48pm
Interesting. Appears (consciously or unwittingly) she's following in Hayden Panetierre's footsteps. And like Hayden's, this cut is drastic, dramatic, and layered enough to be almost a bit masculine.

Not sure if I like it, but glad she does, and hoping it leads to a variety of interesting short styles for her.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2010 at 2:24pm
Well, I don't like it--but if she does, then fine.
Crum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2010 at 2:29pm

Another better picture and story about it.

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2010 at 4:21pm
A little too severe for me...grows out a little bit would be better.
Crum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2010 at 4:54pm
Another interview and picture....

I like this the best of the pictures I've seen to date....
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2010 at 7:26pm
Good for her.  After being kinda required to have the same hair for all the years she was making the HP movies, she is finally able to try something different.  Is she a short or long haired lady?  Obviously she will now able to find out.  She is a very beautiful young woman & she looks great with both long & short hair.  I hope she has fun with all the experimenting she looks like she will now get to do.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2010 at 7:38pm
I love it!

She does resemble Mia Farrow

HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2010 at 8:14pm
Shorthair lovers rejoice! She looks 11.
Who has more fun than people?
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2010 at 6:31am
Not everyone can pull this style off but, she did!
Jojoswr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jojoswr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2010 at 1:36pm
I like the look. Sure shows off her eyes.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2010 at 2:17pm
     Too short on top for my taste in short haircuts. But it was cut well, so overall I'd give it an 8 of 10. She has a delicate face, so it works, kinda. Confused Bob
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2010 at 8:48pm
I'm envisioning millions of women flocking to the hairdresser for this new look.
HAWG
Dimon003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dimon003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2010 at 1:09am
I like the look. The hair style is very siu for her. It's so beauiful.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2010 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by HAWG HAWG wrote:

I'm envisioning millions of women flocking to the hairdresser for this new look.

Hahaha...you gotta be joking!
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2010 at 9:54am
Looks good on her.
Crum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2010 at 6:00pm
Another pic and story about the new style.  The more and more I see it, the more and more I like it. 

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2010 at 7:45pm
Another pic

HAWG
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2010 at 2:05pm
     I've seen enough photos now, and all I can say is "She's young." I don't think she'll keep it this short for long, but Michelle Williams has surprised me, so you never know. HAWG, I would be shocked if "millions" of women  copy her style, a la Mia Farrow. I still remember that back in '68, ALL the cheerleaders for my football team had Mia Farrow crops or slightly longer pixies! HAWG, you'd think that you'd gone to heaven. They were "old" girls to a grade schooler, so I didn't much care. LOL Bob
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic