Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

have to sell my wig

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
iman12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iman12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: have to sell my wig
    Posted: August 10 2010 at 6:58pm

I Have a 16" indian thick full lace wig with a slik top for sale. i have only worn it a few times. I am selling it in order to help pay for school. i am not sure how much i want for it. i will post pic of it ASAP. i just have to get my camera working right. if any info is wanted or interesed i will get back to you ASAP

mtptl1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtptl1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2010 at 12:04am
if they do sell them, it is prob at the AG store but i don't think they sell them at all.... ive never seen them..... maybe if u go to a DOLL STORE they sell them there. good luck, i wish i could help a little more but i am not really sure lol

=================
seo | seo uk

dossywig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dossywig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 12:28am
I have many sotck wigs to sell from 12to 28 inch , send to u directly .Contact:mei0532@hotmail.com
nicoco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2010 at 1:08am
So you have already cut the lace.
You must provide cap size. And pictures which can show the condition of your wigs.

You can also sell it on ebay, or just leave it to a hair salon and ask them to sell it for you.

Edited by nicoco - November 11 2010 at 1:09am
Let others be busy finding fault of yours.
lace wigs girl
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic