Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Where do I start when I want to get into business?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where do I start when I want to get into business?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
abilash2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abilash2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where do I start when I want to get into business?
    Posted: August 26 2010 at 1:29am
I'm majoring in business and I'm in my first two years of college. I understand that I have to start off at the bottom and work my way to the top but I don't know where to start.

I'm taking the classes I need to but I don't come from a family where we are connected to big business owners and I find it a difficult task to become acquainted with them but I don't want to give up because I don't have the connections I just need a little bit of advice. Thanks.

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 30 2010 at 5:52am
Ernie123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ernie123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2010 at 2:19am
Some of my friends want to invest in my proprietory business. They expect just annual dividends. They should be able to pull out their investments whenever required. They do not want to get involved in the business. They want me to manage all their investments. What is the best way to accept such investments ? Should I convert my business into a private limited company ?
ChakraEdge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChakraEdge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2019 at 5:45pm
Hey @abilash2012
I know how tough it can be breaking into the salon/beauty industry, but do not worry, you can do it! There are great articles online that breakdown the steps of starting a successful business! If you want, I can link them to you! Just remember to market your business because that is where a lot of new startups fall short because they do not develop enough traction for their business.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic