Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Damaged/ Patchy Hairline Help Please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nanalu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nanalu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Damaged/ Patchy Hairline Help Please
    Posted: September 01 2010 at 8:50am
Hi, this has eally been getting me down, i hate the way it looks and feels.

In the last year the front part of my hair, along the hairline seems to have thinned, it doesnt run in the family or anything, its just broken and damaged.
 I have quite a high forehead already but this makes it look worse. The hairline is thin and broken and kinda patchy. Kind of what happens on people who tie back their hair tightly. I dont, i think its probably a combination of heat damage and stress. I get spots along my hailine quite often recently too. Apart from chilling out a bit and making sure i eat healthy and drink loads of water , is there anyone else who has had or has the same problem.
 Is there anything i can do to help renew the hair in this area?

thanks
Inika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2010 at 3:28pm
First... whatever un-natural (shampoos, conditioners, make up) anything that you might be applying to this area...stop using it completely. Some people have very noticeable reactions to any kind of chemicals and this may be one of those situations.
By not using them you can find out if this is the cause.

Second...I have been doing some more research recently and discover that cow colostrum (while used as a natural supplement to restore natural  health and beauty) it can also be applied as a paste externally to heal skin and hair conditions.

A tablespoon of cow colostrum powder mixed with a small amount of spring water to make a paste and applied to your hair line might work. (wash off after 30 minutes or so).
 I would recommend doing this for a week or 2 to see if there is any noticeable difference.

Cow colostrum has been used by ancient Ayurveda practitioners for thousands of years and has had huge benefits in fighting disease, skin and other conditions.
I wish you the best.
Jnelson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jnelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2011 at 9:04am
Everyone women look after their hair, applies many things that help keep  their hair healthy and long. But sometimes something goes wrong and many women face hair fall, hair damage and some other unwanted consequences. For those who damaged their hair but wants to have long and steady hair, remy hair extensions is one of best option.
Conventional hair extensions used in parlors feel and look different from your own natural hair.Get human hair extensions from Hair Extensions Australia. However,you can get quality human hair extensions in a broad range of colours, styles and hair lengths which you can use easily use to temporarily make your hair longer ,add additional volume or add style without damaging your natural hair.Since the hair extensions are designed to enable your own hair and the hair extensions to blend perfectly,the transformation that results will fill you with confidence and poise than ever before ! 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic