Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What events can indicate a need for more high-calc
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What events can indicate a need for more high-calc

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yellow.green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellow.green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What events can indicate a need for more high-calc
    Posted: September 02 2010 at 9:02am

What events can indicate a need for more high-calcium foods?

• Frequent bone fractures
  • Muscle pain or spasms
  • Tingling or numbness in your hands and feet
  • Bone deformities and growth retardation in children

Excellent sources of calcium include spinach, turnip greens, mustard greens, and collard greens.

Edited by Karen Shelton - October 17 2011 at 3:49pm
pinkpandora View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkpandora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2010 at 9:33pm
Very insightful. You definitely bring a new voice to this subject.  Not many people would say what youve said and still make it interesting.  Well, at least Im interested.  Cant wait to see more of this from you.

Edited by Karen Shelton - October 17 2011 at 3:50pm
penilerocker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penilerocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2011 at 8:53am
I appreciate all the hard work and effort that you've put into this great piece of work. I am going to show my appreciation by doing everything that I can to spread this great work. Its really wonderful to know that there are people out there in the world that actually care! Wow really wonderful just wonderful.

Edited by Karen Shelton - October 17 2011 at 3:51pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penilerocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2011 at 10:01pm
This is a wonderful piece of work, that I really enjoy and something that I've learnt a great deal from. I am going to do my best to spread this great work to as many people as possible. Thank you. 

Edited by Karen Shelton - October 17 2011 at 3:54pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penilerocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2011 at 11:43am
This is a wonderful piece of work, that I really enjoy and something that I've learnt a great deal from. I want to thank you for all the effort and dedication you have put into it. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.

Edited by Karen Shelton - October 17 2011 at 4:03pm
Emily114 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emily114 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2011 at 12:21pm
hey this is really good and nice pic :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penilerocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2011 at 12:39pm
This is a wonderful piece of work, that I really enjoy and something that I've learnt a great deal from. I want to thank you for all the effort and dedication you have put into it. Rock on mate, rock on. This is a wonderful piece of work, that I really enjoy and something that I've learnt a great deal from.

Edited by Karen Shelton - October 17 2011 at 4:14pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penilerocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2011 at 10:21am
Thank you for sharing such great information with us. I really appreciate everything that you've done here and am glad to know that you really care about the world that we live in :)

Edited by Karen Shelton - October 17 2011 at 4:13pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penilerocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2011 at 2:53pm
Thank you for sharing such amazing work with the rest of the world. I am really impressed with the sheer volume of quality work that you produce on such a regular basis, thanks.

Edited by Karen Shelton - October 17 2011 at 4:05pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic