Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Coloring my curly hair!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sara.mwks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sara.mwks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coloring my curly hair!!!
    Posted: September 02 2010 at 8:36pm
I am worried that I color my hair too much, but I have to hide the gray's!!! How much is too much?Confused

How many times a year on average do you visit a salon to get your hair colored?
shelly12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelly12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2010 at 2:59am
I visit a salon to get my hair colored one times or two times a year on average.
Because I think
color hair can lemake the hair becomes dry and frail.
So I don't
color my hair too much.
lizacanterbury View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizacanterbury Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2011 at 7:00pm
this must be a case of not getting the right hair coloring product that's good for you. have you tried wella or garnier? i suggest you go to http://www.hair-color-ideas.net/choosing-hair-color/
Liza Canterbury is an expert in Hair color and dye products from Houston. she also has a hair color ideas website.
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2011 at 10:21pm
I heard that it takes around 4 months before you can dye your hair again so that it will look nice.
imuniq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imuniq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2011 at 1:23am
i am also using hair colors but i have used once ..,, so i think it seems good to use color after four moths ..
hairfashion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfashion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2011 at 2:21am
Originally posted by sara.mwks sara.mwks wrote:

I am worried that I color my hair too much, but I have to hide the gray's!!! How much is too much?Confused

How many times a year on average do you visit a salon to get your hair colored?

One time a year,I think it is not good for hair.My hair is very weak.
citytreats View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citytreats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2012 at 8:35am
Yes, its true that coloring your hair too much can be harmful for your hair and may lead to hair loss. It is recommended to get your hair colored once in 4 month.
organic_amanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote organic_amanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2012 at 2:13pm
I would suggest finding a salon that offers Organic Color Systems organic hair color. It is 100% ammonia free!!! Instead of using ammonia to blow open the cuticle, the color is processed with heat and formulated with natural oils to gently swell the cuticle. Once the hair is removed from heat, the cuticle naturally closes back up locking in the pigments. Instead of damaging the hair, this hair color moisturizes allowing you to color more frequently. It is definitely the safest permanent hair color on the market today!!!   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic