Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Skin Care

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
aniel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Skin Care
    Posted: September 05 2010 at 3:38am
To get glowing skin following the steps below:

1.  Exercise every day.  Make sure you walk for 30 minutes everyday. 
2.  Drink lots of water.  Drink 8-10 glasses of water to see your skin glow.
3.  Include fresh fruits (apples, oranges and other fruits).
4.  Milk and curd is a must daily.

Edited by Karen Shelton - December 31 2010 at 11:30pm
edexsolution View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edexsolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2010 at 11:34pm

Skin care: 5 tips for healthy skin

1. Protect yourself from the sun
2. Don't smoke
3. Treat your skin gently
4. Eat a healthy diet
5. Manage stress

juliaroberts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juliaroberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2011 at 6:47am
1: Give Yourself a Dry Brush Exfoliation
2: Rev Up Your Digestion
3: Invigorate Sluggish Circulation
4: Avoid Excess Sugar
5: Eat Some Good Fats
karinasturtz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karinasturtz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2011 at 7:16am
There's tried-and-true ways to properly care for your skin, from the right way to cleanse your face, to the best moisturizers and sunscreens.Wear a sunblock every day... The primary cause of premature aging is exposure to the sun without adequate care and protection. Don't wash your skin too often... Washing strips oil and moisture. Besides, tap water contains chlorine which causes oxidative damage. Washing your face twice a day is sufficient. Do not smoke... Smoking can cause the skin to age prematurely, as well as take on an unflattering sallow tone. Nicotine will reverse your anti aging routine quicker than anything else.
emmaroberts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmaroberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2011 at 3:05am
Originally posted by edexsolution edexsolution wrote:

Skin care: 5 tips for healthy skin

1. Protect yourself from the sun
2. Don't smoke
3. Treat your skin gently
4. Eat a healthy diet
5. Manage stress

Very simple and cool tips Smile
milerwark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote milerwark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2011 at 10:43pm
Right to apply cleansers and creams on your face is like an up and outward movement. Skin, should be extended not dragged or pulled. Healthy and supple skin a dream if you take the proper precautions and pay attention to your diet and exercise is not much. B
zel18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zel18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2011 at 2:39am
Another addition to your list is the use of moisturizers. Nowadays, we really cannot tell what the weather would be. We can be either dried up by the sun or by the wind. It's best to keep a moisturizer handy all the time to keep your face hydrated.
Santa2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Santa2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 9:21am
These are good tipps. Fresh air, water and healthy food is very important, but when you get older it is very important to take the right skin care. I always use Santa Verde products for a couple of years now.

Edited by Santa2011 - February 19 2011 at 9:21am
zel18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zel18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2011 at 6:01am
I always keep in mind to go for organic products for my skin and face treatments. I love Made from Earth products. Organic and affordable are the best way to go.
tiatessman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiatessman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2011 at 2:16am
With this new addition to skin care assisted devices, skin-conscious people can now identify which products are perfect for their certain skin type. Such treatment has already been approved by the FDA or the Food which means that it has already been clinically proven and ultimately safe for children. The treatment is also painless and is able to reduce the number or totally abolish any lesions that can be found on the skin.

Edited by tiatessman - March 12 2011 at 2:18am
karinasturtz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karinasturtz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2011 at 5:22am
These days’ people are becoming more and more health conscious as well conscious about their outer look. Skin care is part of healthy lifestyle. Taking care of skin can be done in two ways. The first way of taking care is by external methods. The second way is by consuming right type of food. So you will get really good result very short time.

danielcraigsupe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danielcraigsupe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2011 at 6:15pm
 5 Tips for skin care
1.Daily Cleansing Routine
2.Moisturize
3.Exfoliation
4.Drink water
5.sleep.
Marysiya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marysiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2011 at 4:28am
Marysiya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marysiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2011 at 4:38am
Hello. I lead a healthy lifestyle. I do not drink, do not smoke, my weight 50 kg so I think that I eat normally. But my skin is dry and not always look good, I think it's through exposure to the sun and  ecology of our land. Therefore it is not always enough  lead a healthy lifestyle. I use a daily facial  Scrub and Сream . They moisturize my face. I buy them here TopMost.us
james16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2011 at 1:51am
Choose a creamy cleanser if you have dry skin or a clear cleanser if you have oily skin. Be careful not to cleanse too often. Washing at night should do you. If you have dry skin, consider cold cream like Pond's, which the French use.

Thanks,

top tv shows

Edited by james16 - July 12 2011 at 9:36am
davids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2011 at 5:35am
Apart from these, there is more information on many factors which affect our skin. Since skins are different, we all are affected in different ways by all these factors. Some factors affect internally i.e. within our body and some externally. Some factors can be controlled while we have no control on others. Great tips :)
Try the new Indian Hair Style Extension. Visit http://www.jetsetgirlcelebrityhair.com now!
pantherdeam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pantherdeam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2011 at 6:37pm
Some Skin care tips :

1. Protect your skin against sun.
2. Treat your skin gently.
3. Eat fresh and healthy food.
4. Don't take alcohol and smoke.
nesvyhomesa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nesvyhomesa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2011 at 5:33pm
There are some simple rules to keep your skin free from acne and heat. First of all you have to do exercises regularly. Drink 12 glass water regularly and eat fresh vegetables.
DarrelCornell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarrelCornell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2011 at 6:12am

Eating appropriate food will work more than any medicine, and go a continued way in allowance your body's own healing forces.Using avocado oil frequently is a great skin softener.
jameshomes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jameshomes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2011 at 11:45am
There are five golden  tips to get the perfect skin care.  Do not eat out side foods and get  a healthy drinks and green vegetables.  Don't take alcohol and smoke.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic