Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

frizzy hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tinkerjill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinkerjill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: frizzy hair
    Posted: September 06 2010 at 7:48am
my hair is so frizzy and nothing helps,i.e good products, good haircut, i use shades for color so as not to make my hair dryer or damaged.I am not willing to spend 300 plus a month for blow drys or $600 for a brazilian straightner.
My hair is pretty short and it is still a frizzy mess.  Any ideas?

I am thinking of shaving my head to see if grows back smoother.

Please help  no fetishers please

thanks
alli161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alli161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2010 at 9:15pm
DONT SHAVE YOUR HEAD!!!!
Listen I also have curly frizzy hair and I use the KADORI hair straightener... Its unbelieveable!!!! It only cost me $150 and its worth every penny!!
I get my hair done in like 8 minutes and it stays straight for a few days without any friz!!
TRY IT!! Strongly recommended....
abhishek_1486 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abhishek_1486 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2010 at 7:33am
Sorry to hear about your damage dilemma… did you know that the new Dove shampoo can help to repair damaged hair? Check out www.dove.in for more info
HAIRpros View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAIRpros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2010 at 4:45pm
Silicones are actually really good for frizz. While they're not natural they're the best ingredient to lock moisture into the hair follicle and shield it from humidity which causes frizz. I use an argan oil daily hair serum for my hair and love it, it has just enough silicone to help prevent frizz. I wrote a review about it here: http://bit.ly/frizzcure
askvivi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote askvivi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2011 at 12:23pm
You should try Pro Naturals Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment with Heat Protector, it helps strengthen the hair that's prone to breakage, splitting or snapping off, gently smoothes the hair and reduces the Frizz. I use it and my hair is soft, shiny and healthy again.
flyguy7486 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyguy7486 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2011 at 11:26pm
Hi, shaving your head won't help, as your hair is naturally frizzy. Best would be is to get a straightening iron, i prefer Herstyler, as it straitens well, and causes very little damage. Before using the iron, put on a little silicon(no frizz), and a little after. Hair frizzes due to moist, water and perspiration,etc. Try swirling your hair before u sleep in a stocking, after straitening, keeping it away from your neck and behind ears, so the perspiration doesn't cause it to frizz.
I am a fun loving guy, and love talking and learning about different things. also love to meet people
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2011 at 12:08am
another great natural remedy that is very effective in preventing frizzy curls is the apple cider vinegar. The procedure is very much like the process above with the carbonated/sparkling water. Wash your hair as you normally would and give it a final rinse with equal parts water and apple cider vinegar.
kimadam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimadam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2012 at 6:23am
Frizzy hair can be a genetic feature; it can also be caused by using too many or too powerful chemicals to your hair. These chemicals can dry out your hair and damage the strands, resulting in breakage and frizz.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic