Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Very Very Long hair updo ughhh!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bell2dan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bell2dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Very Very Long hair updo ughhh!!
    Posted: September 10 2010 at 2:16pm
Hello,
I have a wedding updo on my client tomorrow and her hair goes to her knees Confused. The bad thing is i've been wanting a practice shot with her at least 2x b4 the big day.. Well that never really happend I did one with her it was a disaster her hair was to dry, LONG, and it kept getting tangeled. I love doing updo's but how am I going to function doing this one tomorrow and no she wont cut her hair. I even tried putting her hair in a ponytail that didn't even hold good. I'm stressed I need help. I have a sample pic of how she wants her updo and yes its sooo easy to do I did it on medium length hair but never on hair that was down to the knees. Maybe a few of you might have some suggestions on how I can get this started and completed..
HELP!!!! Thanks

Edited by bell2dan - September 10 2010 at 2:25pm
stuffy623 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuffy623 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2020 at 9:56pm
I would have suggested a French roll or a single French braid with the tail tucked up.
gjh
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic