Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sold & Installed Russian but I have doubts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
spacey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spacey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sold & Installed Russian but I have doubts
    Posted: October 02 2010 at 6:18pm
Hello,
This is my first post so please be kind :). I have had 30 Russian pieces installed for over a year, for thickness not length. It was costing a small fortune for the maintenance, so a couple of nights ago I went to a friend of a friend who does hair extenstions from home. She ordered an additional 20 Russian pieces for me and installed these along with maintaining my existing ones.

My issue is that the ends of these new extensions are quick fuzzy, a bit dry and kinky, and this is after washing, using Moroccan Oil and sraightening. They look really ratty at the ends. They are blonde so have been dyed, but in my experience Russian hair is a lot smoother and falls straight.

Do you think I have been ripped off? Or perhaps she just gets her russian hair from a dodgy place? It just ooks crap right now, all different lengths and I am so unhappy with it :(. She is not a hairdresser, has just done a hair extension course so not even sure I should be going to her to cut them or if she will ruin it entirely.
onlyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onlyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2011 at 7:50pm
Hi where you buy russian hair?
VIPRussian hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VIPRussian hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2011 at 6:20am
You have no real Russian hair.

Slavic hair well known to be a product of highest grade. This is the most soft and thin hair. People from all over the world are willing to buy Slavic hair, in this regard it is a rarity, and there are more and more "fakes" (Asian, Indian hair). Such hair is collected with a comb, so they have a different orientation. To sell it, they treat hair in a special solution that removes the cuticle and then cover it with lots of silicone. Such hair is very shiny and easy to comb, but only until you wash it! Now you have an opportunity to buy genuine Slavic hair straight out of Russia without any intermediate agents. We offer the lowest cost possible. Because we are not a Reseller, we are the Manufacturer! Our hair haven't exposed to any kind of silicon treatment, it wasn't sand, it won't tangle due to its correct orientation along with natural hair growth. Hair with cuticle preserved! This is not a market product and not the Chinese factory sets of polished natural hair. Slavic hair as opposed to Asian or European doesn't tangle, doesn't fluff or stray into mats. We collect our virgin hair directly only from the Ukraine and Russia! They are very different in quality from the South-Russian (Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan). Such hair (from Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan) is very rigid.

VIP Russian hair

Edited by VIPRussian hair - April 02 2011 at 6:23am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic