Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair falling out, breaking

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Macymouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Macymouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair falling out, breaking
    Posted: October 05 2010 at 3:11pm
Hi there ladies, my name is Carla and I am 40 years old. I am really concern that my hair is falling out so much and in a humid day specially I see all the breakage and new hair standing up. It looks bad, unkept but it specially makes me feel like I am going in a downhill to being bald. I don't want to be bald. I need help, advice from people who really know.
Also, I am new in the area of Silver Spring, Md and have no one to cut my hair, etc. I don't know where to go. HELP!
Thanks,
Carla
Many thanks, Carla Leigh
abhishek_1486 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abhishek_1486 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2010 at 5:59am
Sorry to hear about your hair loss dilemma… did you know that the new Dove shampoo can help to repair damaged hair? Check out www.dove.in for more info
rwayda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rwayda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2011 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Macymouse Macymouse wrote:

Hi there ladies, my name is Carla and I am 40 years old. I am really concern that my hair is falling out so much and in a humid day specially I see all the breakage and new hair standing up. It looks bad, unkept but it specially makes me feel like I am going in a downhill to being bald. I don't want to be bald. I need help, advice from people who really know.
Also, I am new in the area of Silver Spring, Md and have no one to cut my hair, etc. I don't know where to go. HELP!
Thanks,
Carla

You can check this website, I am sure this lady will help you with your problem  http://www.rihefra.com/ask_rita
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic