Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Men with "Bad" Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jfriedman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfriedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Men with "Bad" Hair
    Posted: October 11 2010 at 9:14am
Hi everyone, my name is Jodi and I work for a national TV show. I'm seeking a guy who is clueless when it comes to his hair. Does your Dad have a comb over that he thinks looks natural, but is definitely not fooling anyone? Maybe your co-worker wears a toupee that is a different color than his normal hair, or is constantly out of place on his head. Is your husband's mustache outdated and you're read for him to change it (or even get rid of it)? Or do you sport a crazy mullet? If there's a guy in your life who has a "do" that's really a "don't"... I want to hear from you! Email me at DaytimeTVShow@gmail.com asap with a name, number, brief description and photo (if you have one) of the hair.
jamesy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2011 at 8:17pm
Hair means nothing face first.

(from a not good looking with loads of hair)
alexa001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexa001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2011 at 1:40am
Hi..

Toady male pattern baldness rapidly increasing in men's hair. It is a type of disease that affects the men's hair. But it can be treated by generic propecia pill. It is nice pill for hair regrowing...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic